Looking for 'Builders' [Prot3ch Build team ~1.7.2 modded]

profjb's Avatar profjb7/25/14 7:11 pm
7/29/2014 11:42 am
profjb's Avatar profjb

For any questions please add me on skype: profjb58
Don't worry about the modpack installation, il'e go through it with you step by step (should take about 4 mins) .

Thank you for visiting our recruitment thread here at the prot3ch server, I'le start off quickly by explaining the project.

Progress so far:
http://imgur.com/a/3ttkM

Atoria City
Atoria city is our attempt at making a massive fully modded modern metropolis. Mods such as chisel, carpenters blocks, forge multipart (microblocks) and biliocraft are part of the building heaven we would love to achieve. Once the builds are finished we have a fairly large community existing of 617 players at the current time that will enjoy your builds in survivial once finished.

Why are we looking for builders?
We are doing something completely off-the scale as regards what us as a community is able to do. Although we have a fair amount of experience (2 years to be exact) we are opening our doors to anyone who would like to help. Heck by the end of it you may even gain a staff position if we like you .

Applications:

Builder:
IGN:
Experience:
Skype/email:
Timezone:
Plans on building:

Landscaper:
IGN:
Experience (Must include pictures)
Skype/email:
Timezone:
Experience with voxelsniper & worldedit:
what command would you use to set a grass sphere of size 4 in worldedit to a tool (e.g. sword,shovel)?

IMPORTANT
Please try to include pictures of your builds/landscaping for experience and if your uncomfortable giving your email/skype feel free to PM me.

Small note:
We hope you get accepted for the server and look forward to meeting you. Any questions? Please ask. We have deliberaltly not included "age" and "location" questions to protect and keep whats private... Well private. .

More information:
Click to reveal
Gallery of previous builds: prot3ch.net/gallery/m/4361670/album/112039

Theme: Basically we go for anything except the following...
- Medival style builds (e.g. castles, unless part of the herritage).
- crap 80/90s architecture (Let me give you an example)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... y_2011.jpg
-Please note. We most likely will try to move your build if we feel it dosen't fit but you must agree that if outvoted in a community fashion you must move your build.

The following are allowed but certainly frowned upon:
-Red bricks
-Diamond//gold/emerald blocks
-Anything from the nether (excluding glowstone)
-Dirt (Like why would you want to use this shiz anyway)
-=Note: We will allow chisel versions of any of these blocks=-

Plan: i.imgur.com/9yWqcpq.png The 2 rings represent firstly the inner city (1st ring) and suburbs (2nd ring). The suburbs will mainly be plots for new players to build homes, houses etc... and shouldn't need much building upon. The red dotted lines and squares represent subway lines and stations, many of which have already been built.

Size: Area: 630530 Blocks (squared) *approx*
Full width: 896 blocks Average
width of a skyscaper with road: 45 blocks width. So thats about 20 skyscapers along the full width

And finally... Our website: prot3ch.net
Thank you for reading! Hope to see you soon.
profjb
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2014 11:42 am
profjb
Hey tekkitboss. your application was the first to mention some reasonable builds so good job on that dude. You've been accepted into the build team. I'le give you more info when it comes to it
~Looking forward to meeting you!
07/29/2014 9:28 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
STLNSOUL
IGN: The_Tekkit_Boss
Experience:
Click to reveal

Timezone:pst( though i usually stay up all night)
Plans on building: houses, coffee shop, ect.
07/29/2014 6:11 am
profjb
Yes i've emailed you. To be fair falco this is why I really need a skype as I don't use steam myself normally.
07/28/2014 3:19 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
FalcoPlaysMC
will you email me or something like the ip?
07/28/2014 10:02 am
profjb
Quick update:
- People asking for money to help with the project will be denied.

To some this may be clear but I just wanted to make sure people know now .
Thanks for reading!
07/28/2014 5:21 am
profjb
thanks falco... Sorry dude I was off yesturday at a festval, otherwise I would be checking daily.

Your application seemed good and I think your style of building would really benefit from microblocks and modded blocks. Look forward to seeing you soon!
07/27/2014 8:02 pm
FalcoPlaysMC
Hey are you goin to talk to us on here or through emial?
07/26/2014 6:39 pm
FalcoPlaysMC
Hello im here to try out builder and here is one of my builds i did
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... e-2954052/
also the rest of my builds i did were on a private build team and they kept them when i left and now i cant get them back but
IGN: FalcoPlaysMC
Experience: 3 Build teams and ive helped out building wise with many servers that are either abandon or griefed sadly but i can totally prove myself to you guys if you need more about my building.
Email: falcogaming101@gmail.com i dont have skype but if u need i have steam just ask me for it if you need it
Timezone: Central Timezone (US)
Plans: If you accept me ill build a bunch of modern houses like i could do a neighborhood for it and im also great at detail so i would make the city look a lot more real and modern looking using the mods and stuff. Also im experienced with mods so i know how to use them.

Cant wait to here a response,
-FalcoPlaysMC-
07/26/2014 6:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
NazariTMZ
Builder:
IGN: NazariTMZ
Experience: 5 servers builder 1 server semibuilder 3 servers mod 1 server coowner
Skype/email: NazariTMZ Tawab268@gmail.com
Timezone: Pacific #L.A
Plans on building: Anyhing you would like me to do cause they sky is NOT the limit #racetothemoon
Maturity: 5/10 You have tl be carefree and funny to make friends and be awesome
Grade: 7
Average play time: 4-5 hours every three days
Commitment:8/10 i have a life 2
07/26/2014 9:54 am
profjb
Small update: We now have a more detailed thread at: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/se ... pe-prot3ch

Any questions please contact me on skype: profjb58
Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome