Looking for builders!

cul8rdude's Avatar cul8rdude9/22/14 7:55 pm
1 emeralds 176 6
9/22/2014 10:42 pm
cul8rdude's Avatar cul8rdude
Hi all,

I am in search of some new builders for our server.

We initially had our server as a private server, but we are now looking to expand and become a public server. For that reason, we are looking for builders to assist with building any maps that we need.

Currently there are 3 of us. I am the server admin, I work on plugins and making sure everything is working correctly, and build new ones if need be. We have 2 other members, one is specifically a builder, and the other assists me with server admin tasks, as well as building or using World Painter.

We are looking for people who are all around good at building, but if you are great in a specific area, then we would definitely consider adding you to the group! If you are interested, please reply to this thread with answer to the form below:

*Required

Name: (First name only or by name you wish to be known)
Age*:
Skype*:
What can you offer the current members:
Country*:
What times will you mainly be available:
Describe your personality:
Anything else you wish to add:

If you are interested, I will add you on Skype. Once that has been done, I will invite you into a brand new world on our server, where we will ask you to build various things to assess your ability. Afterwards, if you are a good fit for us, we will ask you to come on board.

Thanks for taking interest, and I look forward to hearing from you!
cul8rdude
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2014 10:42 pm
cul8rdude
xaviersykora
Skype*: XSykora9009

@xaviersykora When I search for this on Skype nothing comes up. Do you have an email address I can search?
09/22/2014 9:44 pm
tasb2tehEPIC
Name: Sven
Age*: 13
Skype*: Toxictasb2
What can you offer the current members: Epic builds, Funny staff, And Make the server better
Country*: Seattle
What times will you mainly be available: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Describe your personality: Funny , Outgoing and cool to hang out with!
Anything else you wish to add: I play soccer very athletic , And Loves cats :3
09/22/2014 9:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Krosius
Name: Charlie (Krosius)
Age*: 15
Skype*: Charlter
What can you offer the current members: Help if they are in need. Always be by their for them and a fun and enjoyable friend.
Country*: Australia
What times will you mainly be available: Anytime is fine. I am very flexible and can fit in times during morning, day and night.
Describe your personality: Love gaming but not to nerdy. Fun and enjoyable guy. Love meeting new people. Just an all round good person
Anything else you wish to add: Building is my hobby and I love meeting new people who I can end up being best friends!
09/22/2014 8:09 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Warrior
xaviersykora
Name: Xavier
Age*: 15
Skype*: XSykora9009
What can you offer the current members: A fun addition to the team, quality builds, video/photo editor if wanted.
Country*: USA(PST is the time zone)
What times will you mainly be available: 4:30-6:00 7:00-9:00 but be aware, I do have a social life so there will be times that I will be busy hanging out with friends.
Describe your personality: Optimistic, OCD, Perfectionist, somewhat offensive humor, professional.
Anything else you wish to add:
09/22/2014 8:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Plutonus
Name: Joshua
Age*: 13
Skype*: (live):enderdragon4869@gmail.com
What can you offer the current members: A decent contribution to future builds and keeping self-esteem up
Country*: Australia (EST/GMT +10hrs)
What times will you mainly be available: 4 Hours a day, tops
[b]Describe your personality:[/b] Outgoing, always thinks something could be better, open to creative criticism
Anything else you wish to add: Anything else you need to know, just ask me.
09/22/2014 8:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
SRGT_Shaodw
Name: (First name only or by name you wish to be known) Pat
Age*: 16
Skype*: patrick.barrett71
What can you offer the current members: great builds and an overall fun attitude
Country*: USA
What times will you mainly be available: around 2-3 hours a day depending on the day
Describe your personality: very optimistic, always wanting to improve and not easily offended by criticism
Anything else you wish to add: if you have any questions feel free to ask im very open
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome