--==Looking for Builders==--

Probro155's Avatar Probro15510/2/14 7:45 am
1 emeralds 146 1
10/2/2014 10:02 am
GeniusGuy21's Avatar GeniusGuy21
We are currently looking for Builders to make up a Builder team. We currently have two Builders and looking for 6 more. Please send a application with the following Answers.
=================================================
How much are you willing to Donate (Optional):
How much Experience have you had with building:
How active can you be:
What are you strengths and weaknesses at building:
Other stuff I haven't covered (Optional):
=================================================
Our server is called ExpertCraft and it is bungee which means that we host separate servers which are connected together which makes the server a little bit cleaner and easier to make. The server is not yet 24/7 but we are looking for any chances possible to get a 24/7 host.
Our recent build was the Sky-block server and is just getting finished off, we are looking to build a mini games server and Sky-wars but this will come in a future date.
Thank you and good luck!!
Probro155
Level 1 : New Miner