Looking For Builders!

alilouk's Avatar alilouk8/29/16 1:15 pm
1 emeralds 56
Hello Everybody! I am alilouk and I am a proud server owner! I have owned 4 servers in the past and I learned alot of important lessons and tips on the way. One of the most important thing I learned is that you have to be unique to really get people to join and actually have a good time!

Therefor I have decided to start a revolutionary new server that will change the minecraft server community forever!

The idea is having a real life inside of minecraft where you have a job and earn money which you will use to buy yourself food,shelter,water and clothes! Every single person in this minecraft-life simulator has his own house with his own buisness! On this server their is almost every single job you think of starting from the high class political job to the simple restaurant cook! On this server you can basically live the way you always wanted to live by still respecting the rules!

The City map of the minecraft life simulation is MASSIVE and extends for miles and has many buildings that still have no interior and even some that are incomplete! So I need the minecraft community to help me make this server the best server in the history of the minecraft!

So if you are a good builder that is up for the challenge then just join this server: TheRebirth.beastmc.com
When you join I will assign you a building and you just need to release your imagination to make a master piece!

Thank You for your time and I hope you can help me out!
alilouk
Level 17 : Journeyman Robot