Looking for builders/youtubers/streamers

Kronas01's Avatar Kronas016/27/16 5:09 pm
6/27/2016 7:09 pm
RexPro's Avatar RexPro
First of all let me say that I have no money to pay for the builds but can supply a rank if wanted. I'm looking for a builder to make a factions spawn and possibly a pvp arena. The server ip is rebellionmc.us and connect to the factions server. We are a up coming network needing builders, also if you have a youtube channel or a twitch account you can apply for those ranks as well.
Kronas01
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/27/2016 7:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RexPro
IGN:

Position I am applying for: I would like to apply to be a Build Team Member.

Why do you want this position? I want this position to teach others about the many things you can build in Minecraft while also learning what you can build from others. I love to build, it is very entertaining and I could spend hours doing it. I have been playing Minecraft for a little over 3 years so I have a lot of experience. I think I will get along well with the other members on the team because I am social, friendly, and do not curse.

What skills do you bring to the team? I think I bring building and creativity skills to the team. As i said earlier I am social so I think I can be very social while also building and helping others with their builds. I have many skills building buildings, structures, and statues! I can also help others cooperate as that is one of my greater skills.

Prior experience: I ran a server for a little while with one of my friends but that server unfortunately expired. I would be very happy just to help with a server because some cost money and I do not have enough money to have one of my own.

Anything other? I love playing Minecraft (Obviously) I also love hanging out with friends. One of my favorite hobbies is playing Call of Duty Ghosts or skateboarding.

I would love having this job to help build on your server. It seems very fun and it would greatly expand my Minecraft knowledge.

Thank you for you consideration
RexPro
06/27/2016 5:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Kronas01
RebellionMC.us
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome