Looking for building mates!

Creay's Avatar Creay8/13/16 12:15 pm
1 emeralds 178 3
8/25/2016 2:34 pm
LeGrandLegend's Avatar LeGrandLegend
Hey, I have been doing a lot of solo building for quite some time now, I havn't really been in a building team because the majority of people who claim they are good in building are in reality bellow average. I do own a server, and I am doing building related to the server, but it is not limited to it. I normally don't have time to do huge building projects, but I enjoy smaller projects that can be completed in a day or two at most.

About me, I am in my early 20's, who has a passion for design and a good eye for it. When it comes to my building style, I often mix in natural elements into realistic builds. I think the difference between an average and a good builder is the abillity to create depth into structures and having enough viarity in the build itself. I do a lot of medieval builds, but I can do pretty much anything. I build using vanilla textures, because I live by a rule that if something looks good in vanilla, it will most likely look good with a texture pack aswell, but that isn't always the case if you go the other way around.

What I mainly offer is a part of our staff or just a building friend for that matter. Nothing is binding, feel free to contact me if you either want to look at my builds or simply want to a chat with me.

- Creay
Creay
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner