Looking For Channel Art

TotalEclips's Avatar TotalEclips11/24/15 2:41 am
1 emeralds 238 3
12/18/2015 12:55 am
Paraduxs's Avatar Paraduxs
hey I'm looking for channel art for my youtube i can do the cinema 4d if you can do the photoshop comment your Skype below
TotalEclips
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2015 12:55 am
Level 1 : New Network
Paraduxs
TotalEclips
Paraduxs
TotalEclipshey I'm looking for channel art for my youtube i can do the cinema 4d if you can do the photoshop comment your Skype below

Paraduxs Graphics is happy to take your request, as long as we can get a basic description of what you'd like.
Paraduxs Renders can handle doing 3D things with Blender.

Okay i am looking for a nice and professional banner + Avi for my youtube with my player throwing an ender pearl, is it possible if we could skype just so i can get it how i like it?

That'd be fine.
The Paraduxs Skype is just "Paraduxs"
12/13/2015 10:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
TotalEclips
Paraduxs
TotalEclipshey I'm looking for channel art for my youtube i can do the cinema 4d if you can do the photoshop comment your Skype below

Paraduxs Graphics is happy to take your request, as long as we can get a basic description of what you'd like.

Okay i am looking for a nice and professional banner + Avi for my youtube with my player throwing an ender pearl, is it possible if we could skype just so i can get it how i like it?
11/24/2015 3:55 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Paraduxs

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome