Looking for coders/staff/builders!

Waffles3253's Avatar Waffles32537/25/14 9:10 pm
1 emeralds 210 7
7/26/2014 3:01 pm
C0smicCow's Avatar C0smicCow
ImmortalCraft is a new server that needs a TON of people to help out with this project. I need builders, coders, staff, etc. If you want to help out with this, please post below with the following format:

IGN:
Pictures (if applying for builder):
Why should I make you staff?:
What can you bring to the table:

Have a nice day.
Waffles3253
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2014 3:01 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Batman
C0smicCow
Hello Im the owner of a small build team. My server that me and my team build for is down atm and are looking for a server to build for free.

Ill post some pics but skype me if you want a team. If there are other builders we will be happy to work with them as long as they can build good

Skype lukenort68

Some Good and bad builds of current projects and finished ones! Some of these are build by the build team others are not!

Some RPG works on our Survival free build server, a server that has some RPG challenges scattered across the map! The Last three images are of somes the build team have worked on. The quality of the adventure is very impresive and adds alot to the players experience. We always need more help to make Lots of these!

RPG Boss Room With a custom end boss!

Sincerely Luke
07/26/2014 10:49 am
Waffles3253
Bump.
07/25/2014 10:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
HiR3z
IGN: HiR3z
Position you are applying for: Anything
Pictures: Here are a few of my rather unimpressive builds (don't have pics of any others though) http://imgur.com/a/2j0bc
Why should I make you staff?: Because I feel that I am capable of being a great addition to your staff and am a very hard worker. I will be regularly active and could probably participate 4-5 hours a day, unless I am otherwise occupied. I have LOADS of experience being any and all positions of a staff and am very ready to be a staff member again.
What can you bring to the table: I have been playing minecraft for a little over 3 years now and I have learned tons about being a staff member during that time. I feel that my building contributions would be very helpful and that as a staff member I could help "preserve the peace". If you need any help with permissions and are using PEX or GroupManager I can also help in that area, as well as configuring plugins. However I cannot code them.
07/25/2014 10:29 pm
Waffles3253
Bump.
07/25/2014 9:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
MrJelic
IGN:ManateeMania
Position you are applying for:Staff(Whatever position you think is right)
Why should I make you staff?:I am trustworthy,honest,noble and friendly
What can you bring to the table:I can me the server community more friendly,active and possibly larger
07/25/2014 9:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MrConHD
IP? I will talk to you about it there.
07/25/2014 9:18 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gerg23
add my skype thomastech3 and ill help out
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com