[Civi-Craft] Looking for committed builders

TerrorByte's Avatar TerrorByte2/17/15 4:53 pm
1 emeralds 136 3
3/6/2015 8:59 pm
Miko5426's Avatar Miko5426
Hello everyone! My name is TerrorByte, and I am an Admin on the Civi-Craft server. We are very close to releasing the server to the public, but we need some help.

What kind of help?
We are looking for builders who are committed to their work. We want trusted builders, and we aren't going to settle for mediocrity. Our only staff members include two developers, an Admin (Me), a Moderator, and, of course, our owner, Miko5426.

Our builders must be reliable, and they must be able to be called on whenever something needs to be done. They must not be trolls, and they must be trustworthy whenever they are the only ones on the server. These builders will, at times, be the only one on the server, and they might be for an extended period of time. We must be able to make sure that they won't be harming the server while we aren't looking. If a builder gains permission to work with us, and betrays us, then that shows that they weren't mature enough to be serious about their work, and we need maturity.

Where can I apply?
We have created a temporary website in order for you to apply. If you apply in the comments, your application will likely be terminated, and deleted. We also will not accept applications that have been submitted, then the applicant continually ask us to read and/or accept it through private message, comments, or other form of communication.

You MUST have proof (Screenshots) of your work when you apply, as it will be needed during the second step of the application. You must use proper grammar during the application process, as using improper grammar shows you aren't mature enough to work for the server (Yes, I know, it's silly, but most older people will use proper grammar while writing, which shows maturity). Also, during your application process, to make sure you have read this entire forum post, please include the sentence "In order for me to become a builder, I must respect all personnel higher than me, including Mr. Bacon." This is so we know you have read the entire forum post, and understand all the rules. Your answers also may NOT be single word/sentence answers. If you meet the criteria listed above, then please visit the website below.

Thank you to all who apply, and may luck be on your side!

http://civicraftbuilders.weebly.com/
TerrorByte
Level 1 : New Engineer