Looking for cool Final-Fantasy related art.

DubstepRod's Avatar DubstepRod8/28/15 12:55 pm
1 emeralds 314 1
8/28/2015 4:09 pm
tomatotownn's Avatar tomatotownn
I'm working on my Final Fantasy Minecraft Realms server, and i'd like to have someome whos good at banners and artwork and such make a banner and icon for the server (I have no clue how to make those cool ones people have cx)

Not exactly sure what im looking for, but as far as banner goes, the title should say "Final Fantasy Minecraft Realms" and if you want info on the server, it's a server with custom weapons, bosses, classes, dungeons, and challanges.

If you want to check the server out for yourself, the ip is: play.finalfantasyminecraftrealms.com

As far as icon (Like the ones that appear to the left of a minecraft server before you play it), maybe something with a sword, maybe a sword from any final fantasy game, and the letters "FFMR" in gold and bold somewhere, it's hard to describe, but im up for any other ideas.

If anyones up to doing it for free then thanks cx if youre interested in doing it but want something in return (idk, like a small giftcard?) then let me know and ill consider, good art should be paid for.

As for staff for the server, i'm not exactly looking for staff yet, but if you make some good artwork and you're instered in being staff, i'll keep you in mind. Stay in touch with the server website.

Website Url: http://finalfantasyminecraftrealms.enjin.com/home

Any artwork or anything i can add to the website will also be appreciated.
Thanks.
DubstepRod
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior