Looking For A Couple Experienced Devs

EdenUniverseMC's Avatar EdenUniverseMC4/20/15 3:35 pm
1 emeralds 161 8
4/30/2015 7:17 pm
flash1110's Avatar flash1110
Hello!
We need Developers for EdenUniverse!
You have to have experience of being a high ranking of a server you have owned, or any other server, you have to have good experience with PLUGINS, and be serious when you do what you are supposed to do.
Developers do not get OP or anything serious like OP. You help Develop a better community, and a better server for everyone!
We take this seriously and have fun, but when you have to do what you have to do, be serious, and don't just join for the rank, we need experienced players to join to help us out as a community!
We do not expect you to dedicate your life to this server, but you have to be as active as possible, and we have staff meetings! We're very organized and put our full effort into growing Eden!
I hope to see you on EdenUniverse!
Apply @ Mrgocanes.com/apply
The server ip is: Play.Mrgocanes.com
Hope to see you guys there!

About Eden Universe

We offer Factions, Plots, KitPvP, and a Custom Puzzle Map. The server ip is play.mrgocanes.com .We're always looking for dedicated staff members that would love to help out in the rebuilding of the once great Eden. I try to bring the most realistic job experience into Minecraft. We have staff incentives, staff promotions, staff events. The same goes for the players. But, what Eden really needs is support, people that are dedicated, motivated and mature.

Eden's Background

Eden Universe has been around for almost two years. It was a really big server back in it's day with 60/60 people, with a waiting list to join. Everyone loved Eden, donated to Eden, and no-lifed on Eden. Then the server became corrupt, by the last Owner (mrgocanes). He sold Admin ranks, didn't care about the server, just the money. Pretty much didn't exist on the server. The server became so corrupt the community started leaving because of the abusive staff. To make a long story short, I came on about a month ago, and took on the responsibility and the challenge of rebuilding Eden. I did a lot of remodeling of the website and the server. I'm doing a lot to ensure that Eden only goes forward from here. I need help though. I need dedicated people, whether you're a mod, a player, a developer, any help would be appreciated and would bring Eden together.

Links

Staff: http://mrgocanes.com/apply
Shop http://mrgocanes.com/shop

Hope to see you either as a staff member or a player!
EdenUniverseMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner