Looking for Developers/Adminstrators

MinezNCraftz's Avatar MinezNCraftz8/1/14 10:30 pm
1 emeralds 275 8
8/2/2014 1:00 am
Geekxboy's Avatar Geekxboy
Our Upcoming Server!

Interested in being an official developer or administrator of this upcoming server, follow the application below and who knows, you may just be selected!

Admins:

Do you have any experiences as a server Admin:
Skype Name/Email:
Will you be active to our server:
Time Zone:
How can you help out our server and what can you bring to it:
Why are you interested in this position:
Any experience in developing such as Coding/HTML/Etc:
On a scale from 1-10 how well do you think you'll be able meet our server standards:

Developers:

What work have you done, if any name a few and we will take a look at some once we add you on skype:
Skype Name/Email:
Will you be active to our server:
Time Zone:
How can you help out our server "development" wise:
MinezNCraftz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2014 1:00 am
Level 1 : New Modder
Geekxboy
What work have you done, if any name a few and we will take a look at some once we add you on skype: http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/Geekxboy/
Skype Name/Email: Geekxboy
Will you be active to our server: yes
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time -5 GMT
How can you help out our server "development" wise: I have created hundreds of plugins ranging from simple 5-10 minute plugins to full servers and recreations of other servers like MineZ. I coded for the original skyblock server (one owned by the creator of the skyblock map, noobcrew).
Why are you interested in this position: I would love to join another server and community. I am extremely knowledgable with most plugins and Im a very quick learner.
08/01/2014 11:48 pm
Level 1 : New Network
JTDomepiece
Developer:

What work have you done, if any name a few and we will take a look at some once we add you on skype: Simple plugins that make Minecraft look nicer and work more efficiently.
Skype Name/Email: jtdomepiece justin@ub3rmail.com
Time Zone: -5:00 GMT Eastern US
How can you help out our server "development" wise: I can manage existing plugins and configurations as well as create simple ones for the server. I'm getting more knowledgeable with java has the days go on.
Why are you interested in this position: I'm looking or something to dedicate my time to that allows me to administrate and exert effort onto.
08/01/2014 10:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
allxk666
Do you have any experiences as a server Admin: Yes a lot, in fact I retired being a head admin on a server a week ago.
Skype Name/Email:byyfido mpdfido@gmail.com
Will you be active to our server: Ofcourse! I'm on every day all day with a few exceptions including school.
Time Zone:PST
How can you help out our server and what can you bring to it: I am legitimately very good at keeping servers stable, I am nice to players and can spot hackers.
Any experience in developing such as Coding/HTML/Etc: I know some plugins but not very much.
On a scale from 1-10 how well do you think you'll be able meet our server standards: I think depending on what type of server it is but I think i would fit in the 9 to 10 range.

Now you think I am a random kid wanting power on a server. But you will be glad to have me as a staff member.
08/01/2014 10:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Artzyi
Do you have any experiences as a server Admin: i've been an admin and higher before but not for coding or perms. just to be there and lookout for hackers and fix broken land and build things.
Skype Name/Email: jordanwrightnow is my skype but no mic sorry im on a different computer.
Will you be active to our server: i will be active but tomorrow i go to vikings training camp.
Time Zone: eastern
How can you help out our server and what can you bring to it: ill help you build and help newcomers. i will rebuild land if griefed and make sure to listen to you and do as told.
Why are you interested in this position: because i want to learn how to fix or add perms and help others if possible.
Any experience in developing such as Coding/HTML/Etc: i know thats the whole idea of these ranks but i have no idea and want to learn.
On a scale from 1-10 how well do you think you'll be able meet our server standards: 10 on doing as told till we talk about permissions... im sorry i really am in the learning process. my ign will be BritBoy97
08/01/2014 10:37 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter
7correll
how will you tell me if I make it
08/01/2014 10:35 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter
7correll
Do you have any experiences as a server Admin: yes I have my own server
Skype Name/Email: wmc5five@gmail.com
Time Zone:10:30
How can you help out our server and what can you bring to it:ban all hackers and build awesome stuff
Why are you interested in this position: I like being high rank and helping out
Any experience in developing such as Coding/HTML/Etc: no
On a scale from 1-10 how well do you think you'll be able meet our server standards:8
08/01/2014 10:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Imnathananthony
What work have you done, if any name a few and we will take a look at some once we add you on skype:I have helped many developing servers with their plugins and setting up their donation system. I love helping others more than myself and I spend most of my time on the computer working on other people's servers. I have plenty of time dedicated to helping these servers and I always can get the job done for them, no matter how hard it is, I always stick with it until the end.I am pretty good at advertising look good. I know how to make people want to donate to servers.
Skype Name/Email: imjusttoomuch littletoomuch@icloud.com
Will you be active to our server:Yes 5-6 hours
Time Zone:PST
How can you help out our server "development" wise:I am amazing with almost any plugin you can throw at me to use and I am a very fast learner. I have used plugins like Essentials, , World Edit, World Guard, Group Manger, and many more.
Why are you interested in this position:as a staff member am very helpful and kind to players and I try to keep away the hackers at all costs. I always warn advertisers and spammers before they get kicked. Although, if I see a hacker and have proof (Screenshot, video, ect.), I will instantly ban them. I have no patience with hackers but try to be fair with everyone else finding hackers is honestly one of the easy things i can do.
08/01/2014 11:51 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
mrouie
This is all configuration... nothing hard...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome