Looking for experience people looking to develop a server!

YeahXynni's Avatar YeahXynni2/9/16 7:22 am
1 emeralds 148 3
2/17/2016 2:22 am
IronMegaChicken's Avatar IronMegaChicken
Hello!
I'm Xynni, and I have had the dream ever since I experienced the popularity of Mineplex and Hypixel of owning a mini-games server among or of comparison to the success they see. I've spent a fair amount brainstorming ideas of what the server should have, but due to my lack of technical knowledge involving Minecraft servers, running and managing this server has proven to be difficult for me. The server is called The Xyndustry (Deriven from my name) and will release as a mini-game server, with possible additional servers such as a towny or factions. But the main idea as of now is to get the mini-game hub, mini-game maps, and concept working.

What I need help with - Plugins (have next to no experience with plugins except for World Edit but that is small too.)

Building (Building is one of the key traits me and my group possess, and I plan on elaborating on our skills and spending a lot of time designing maps.)

Networking / Allocation / Hosting (Vague title, but I am looking to learn more of hosting the server, what fair pricing would be to host the server, additional help with Enjin/Buycraft, setting up votes and administrating a website for the server including forums, and technical support regarding making the best of what the server can currently provide with the amount of RAM.)

I don't plan to release this server soon, this is a process. But if you're looking to establish a key role in developing a server, my friends and I would be more than happy to have you with us. I would definitely consider the work towards a staff position on the server. The current group of people I have working on the server consists of around 5 people. I'm looking to expand this to around 25 people. If you have any questions, leave them below and I'll get back to you ASAP. We all use Skype, we all have mics, that's pretty much the only requirement because who the hell wants to type to people.

Peace!

-Xynni
YeahXynni
Level 1 : New Network