Looking for experienced Youtubers!

oShannon's Avatar oShannon7/6/15 6:58 pm
1 emeralds 247 7
7/8/2015 3:57 pm
oShannon's Avatar oShannon
Hello, my name is Shannon and im Administrator at a Minecraft Survival (with a twist! Server.

Im currently looking for an Experienced Youtuber to make SERIES on the server!

-Server IP
Click to reveal
37.187.141.62:28009

First of all, I want to share some information about the server.

For a Youtuber to make series in the server there are so many things to do you can't possibly imagine!.

We offer custom plugins that include Furniture, Monsters, Matterials, Recipes, Working stations (Magic workbenches/SoulForges/OreCrusher(etcetc)), Weapons, Tools, food and in my opinion one of the best things, the randomly generated ruins that hold powerfull items and much more!

There is so much to do, from a personal point of view its really challenging, but with that comes the sense of accomplishment once you finish gathering the matterials for that Ice Bow you so much wanted, or when you have to go on a journey to hunt for the items required to finish a recipe!

Adventure yourself onto the unknown, fight against powerfull monsters and search for the ruins on the foreign land, or at the depts of the sea! Gather your most powerfull items and go foward, there is a challenge ahead!

I believe this is a perfect server to make a Youtube series! Will not only enlarge the server community but it will also bring you many Subscribers and views! Im sure viewers will love to see the complexicity of the server!

We look foward to see you on Azrath Realms Survival server! (with a twist )
(Server IP)
Click to reveal
37.187.141.62:28009

Youtube Application below! (Please fill in the info according to the form.)
Click to reveal
Youtube Channel link:

Are you cappable of making Series?:

Do you have any background experience?(Do not be afraid if you dont, everyone starts somewere am I right? ):

IGN:

I wish everyone the best of lucks! Thanks for reading through my post and I hope you check out the server at the least!

Azrath Realms survival (with a twist!) server awaits your arrival!
oShannon
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2015 3:57 pm
oShannon
coolbienMCYoutube Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/CoolbienMC

Are you cappable of making Series?: yes i am

Do you have any background experience?(Do not be afraid if you dont, everyone starts somewere am I right? ): what experience like playing minecraft? yes i played minecraft before!

IGN: coolbien

Welcome aboard! Just join the server and start recording whenever you want, im going to talk to the oner about "Youtuber" Rank and see if he allows it, also, if you need any help to get started let me know! ill send request on skype when I go there! =) IP for the server -> 37.187.141.62:28009
07/08/2015 2:27 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
coolbienMC
Youtube Channel link: www.youtube.com/CoolbienMC

Are you cappable of making Series?: yes i am

Do you have any background experience?(Do not be afraid if you dont, everyone starts somewere am I right? ): what experience like playing minecraft? yes i played minecraft before!

IGN: coolbien

07/07/2015 8:11 pm
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
NonSeriousGamerYoutube Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRBdt0 ... -aByjYKPDw (only 9 subs but this sounds fun so why not try apply)

Are you cappable of making Series?: Of course I am. I'll stick it out till the end!

Do you have any background experience?(Do not be afraid if you dont, everyone starts somewere am I right? ): I made a play through on a FTB Modpack but i ended it as i dont know where to go in it.

IGN: NonSeriousGamer

Fell free to join!
07/07/2015 9:21 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
NonSeriousGamer
Youtube Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRBdt0 ... -aByjYKPDw (only 9 subs but this sounds fun so why not try apply)

Are you cappable of making Series?: Of course I am. I'll stick it out till the end!

Do you have any background experience?(Do not be afraid if you dont, everyone starts somewere am I right? ): I made a play through on a FTB Modpack but i ended it as i dont know where to go in it.

IGN: NonSeriousGamer

07/06/2015 9:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
WingDeviously
Bump
07/06/2015 10:19 pm
oShannon
Thank you kind sir ^.^
07/07/2015 6:57 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath