Looking for a female friend Guys bullyme because of my voice

Weebalu's Avatar Weebalu10/25/14 1:29 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 25
10/27/2014 1:14 pm
JoaoPauloC100's Avatar JoaoPauloC100
Hi i'm Weebalu if you knew me you would probably see that I am very nice and very happy but that has changed sometimes. I've been cyber-bullied for my voice since i was in 5th grade. I'm a freshmen now and my voice is still high. I just want a girl to talk to who i can tell anything i want to. Please allow me to have that opportunity. I wish you the best of your day and that you are safe. Also if someone is getting bullied stop it they don't deserve it!
Weebalu
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2014 1:14 pm
Level 26 : Expert Artist
JoaoPauloC100
If you want to talk a bit, I'm always happy to help.
10/27/2014 12:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
kat88101
dude i can totally relate to you. i'm a girl and i hate how deep my voice is. i wish it were higher and more feminine.
10/25/2014 4:59 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
I_am_INACTIVE
DominoComic (IRL name Alex)
13 almost 14
happy to be your friend
btw I am a girl
10/25/2014 4:46 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
bartal02they will except everything about you

*accept

OfficiallBlox
I don't believe in cyber bullying. If someone "cyber bullied" me I'd laugh so hard and not even block them. We should focus on real bullying, not cyber bullying that you can fix simply by blocking or turning your PC off.

For many people, the internet is their "outside" and sometimes constitutes most of their life. Cyberbullying can bar you off from the internet, and if they'd be concerned over being cyberbullied, chances are, the world outside of the PC is dangerous for them as well. And some people are not very strong; even if they can tell themselves that they're just trolls, sometimes they can still get hurt. I'm a bit like that although I still have quite a bit of resistance and sense of humor.
10/25/2014 4:45 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
BossJordan_g
Whoever makes fun of your voice is a low life, and I find it sad that only males do this to you. Welp #girlpower
10/25/2014 4:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Phyroxzenoid
I'm a guy, I have a high voice and no one bothers me about it. *shrugs* If people really bother you about it, they are jerks and don't deserve to be your friends. If they physically bully you, you can always report it to your school adminstrator boss people.
10/25/2014 4:28 pm
Level 23 : Expert Princess
bartal02
Hi my name is Sydney. I'm almost 13 in November. I have a lot of guy friends who have high pitched voices and really girls don't mind it. Actually my online boyfriend has a high pitched voice and is soft and my best friend who is a guy is gay so lots of reason to be bullied.If they are good people and friends they will except everything about you. Honestly you will find people on here who will pick on anything but once you find the right home and friends anything seems possible. I know guys like to tease but well that is just par for the course with guys i suppose. Not all guys. A lot of the time they are not even trying to be mean. I'm really sorry that you have been cyber bullied. I just started a new server and we have some really great players on there. If you get bored come on. I cant promise you in skype you will never get teased but i can assure you on my server you will never get bullied. Anyway I'm GlitcherGirl ,on my server that's seto but that changes with my mood.~Syd
10/25/2014 3:55 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
OfficiallBlox
Don't try to be someone you're not
10/25/2014 4:02 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
He's been cyberbullied. At his part of the internet, it's not a good idea to be completely honest about who you are.
10/25/2014 4:03 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
OfficiallBlox
I don't believe in cyber bullying. If someone "cyber bullied" me I'd laugh so hard and not even block them. We should focus on real bullying, not cyber bullying that you can fix simply by blocking or turning your PC off.
10/27/2014 12:12 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
McJackson3180
Cyber bullying is a first world problem.
10/25/2014 4:20 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Mikeroboblox
The internet allows us to meet those who before we could not, and easily find others like us. We can develop the same type of relationships with people as in real life, and the same goes for bullying. Your emotions CAN be twisted by people online, the only difference is they can't punch you whenever they like.
10/25/2014 3:26 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
FOPSystems
Why not pretend to be a female? They're giving you grief (emotion, comeon' guys) regarding your voice, and how it sounds like a females, so.. Why not say you're a female.. It isn't like gender truly matters (unless we're talking reproduction..).

Wish you luck, and it'll all be better once you hit puberty.
10/25/2014 3:35 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
This sounds like the plot of a romantic comedy.
10/25/2014 3:00 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter
elfin8er
The_Big_Dish
elfin8er
Anyways, I kinda want to keep talking about my thoughts on this subject, but we're already off-topic as it is. I think it'd be interesting to create another post regarding this topic to continue this discussion.

Make the thread then lol, I will probably comment if you do

Any name suggestions? "Should Guys Have That One "Female Friend"?"
10/25/2014 2:18 am
The_Big_Dish
elfin8er
Anyways, I kinda want to keep talking about my thoughts on this subject, but we're already off-topic as it is. I think it'd be interesting to create another post regarding this topic to continue this discussion.

Make the thread then lol, I will probably comment if you do
10/25/2014 1:45 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Just my two cents, but gender doesn't determine how okay a person is with tolerating a voice that is a certain pitch. You're not hanging around the right type of people-- not gender-- if people you're trying to hang around are picking on your for your voice.
10/25/2014 2:10 am
elfin8er
Allow me to input my two cents. From experience, I see where this guy is coming from (I'm also a guy btw). Finding that one female friend (not girlfriend) can really help. I've known two girls like this (known them at different times). Someone that I can make happy, and that can make me happy. I just feel weird trying to make a guy happy, or "being there" for a guy. It just doesn't feel right. I felt like these girls gave me all the more reason to look forward to the future. For an example, if I've had a really hard day, sometimes all I want is for a girl who cares to be there to talk to. Ever since I've stopped talking to these girls, I've felt empty inside, and like there's not a whole lot to look forward to in the future. Then that feeling of having a girl to care for is great as well in my opinion. Makes my feel all warm and cuddly inside (Never thought I'd hear myself say that...).

10/25/2014 1:41 am
The_Big_Dish
if you are really insecure you can use a voice changer for online stuff.
10/25/2014 1:40 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
McJackson3180
(btw im a grill)
10/25/2014 1:41 am
The_Big_Dish
do you come with cheese?
10/25/2014 1:39 am
The_Big_Dish
Why a girl only? I am assuming you are a guy, if this is some kind of attempt to get a gf it is not going to work lol.

Also if people mock your voice online then don't post videos/skype chat. Just wait till you hit puberty, your voice will probably change and get deeper.
10/25/2014 3:46 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
I totally agree with The_Big_Dish on this. Also if you are looking for a gf on the internet then I am guessing that your school is doing a VERY BAD job on teaching you guys internet safety...
10/27/2014 12:43 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
Sorry gotta disagree with that last bit.

I get where you are coming from, but that only applies to people you have just met, which you shouldnt be dating anyway because for all you know they could be horrible xD

Though if you know the person (A long time) and you have actually met then sure, go ahead, date her.

To OP, tell the guys to shut up, ignore them, stop talking to them, blah blah blah. As for the "Omgz guyz rood 2 my voice" thats just those guys, try talking to some different (male) people and youll be surprised xD
10/25/2014 1:37 am
elfin8er
I'm not a girl (nor do I know many anymore unfortunately), but I'd be willin' to talk to you a bit. I really don't think I'd be able to often (maybe bits and pieces), though. Probably only a few times. I'm a freshmen too by the way
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome