[MAKING MODS AND PLUGIN] Looking for fun mod or plugin ideas

tfbguy's Avatar tfbguy7/31/14 4:56 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 42
1/9/2015 8:26 pm
-Baron's Avatar -Baron
Hey make a plugin that has randomly generated Mystery Boxes (kind of like the mod)
tfbguy
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/09/2015 8:26 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Don't necrobump dead threads.

Locked.
01/09/2015 6:40 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Missylol123
BUMP
01/09/2015 6:30 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blockhead
JJulie
IM OBSESSED WITH MERMAIDS! MAKE A MERMAID MOD WITH MERMAID NPCS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (p.s, i have the mermaid tail mod and i would love it if you would add mermaid NPCs ^_^ )
01/09/2015 6:39 pm
Missylol123
LIKE I SAID! ITS NOT REAL DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!
Im Going to Bump It So A Mod Or Someone Notice's It.
01/09/2015 7:26 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blockhead
JJulie
I'm still hoping
01/09/2015 6:27 pm
Missylol123
Ok. This Fake. Its Fake Because He Hasn't Posted Any New Info About The Plugins or Mods.... And That specks for itself. dont waste your time.

Warning: Im Sorry If This Is Kinda Mini-modding. But Due To The Info Above This Forum Should Be Deleted.
08/04/2014 1:04 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
EpizoidFilms
Heyyyy, im back, i was wondering when the ColorSmash plugin idea i made is coming? i want to put the jar into my server
08/04/2014 8:10 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
racer884
_CR33PER_Sorry guys requests are closed for now we are overloaded, requests that have been completed have download links on our website, download them form there

Link?
08/03/2014 11:53 am
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Puncher
Hunajameloni
_CR33PER_Sorry guys requests are closed for now we are overloaded, requests that have been completed have download links on our website, download them form there

Link to website?
08/02/2014 7:16 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
_coolness_
Can you make a quest mod where you earn experience, not the minecraft kind which you can spend to make your weapons got harder, or tools work faster and also to buy plots in your kingdom (read on)to enlarge it. Also make it so when you spawn there is a randomly generated town/small kingdom within 500 blocks of your spawn. There will be a king or mayor in the town hall or castle who tells you how to make your own town/kingdom. You can also hire knights by crafting a knight (Iron blocks arround the edges minus the corners, a dye of your choice in each corner and diamond in the middle. They would follow you arround unless you build a barracks (a small house/building that has beds in it, it has to have signs above the door that says [BARRACKS] for it to work. Then all you have to do is right click your knight to make him go to the barracks. They also have to go to the barracks to heal, the default Heath is 20 but you can upgrade it with experience, there default attack damage is 4 but you can upgrade it to. The knights would look sort of like they do on Castle Crashers (Xbox 360, look up the game) but in the color of whatever dye you made the knight with. Also you can buy villagers for your kingdom with experience, but the villagers make it so when you are in the kingdom you get one experience per minute. Also the experience in this mod would be MUCH easier to get then in regular minecraft. Also when you make a knight, you can drop a bow or sword in front of it to make it either a bowman or a swordsman. You can limit 6 knights following you at once. Also last, but not least, there would be a Kingdom Dimension, which would be a BIG kingdom with like loot chests hidden everywhere and stuff. To get there you have to put stone bricks in a nether portal form, and put item frames with an iron sword on Each block (you only need it on one side) and then it ignites. When it works the item frames will disapear with the swords.
Thx for reading this VERY VERY VERY long mod suggestion.
08/02/2014 6:11 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
Grovers1
_CR33PER_
Grovers1Ask the owner of single player commands if you can update it to 1.7.10 for him! PLEASE!

Hey may be waiting for 1.8 which will be out soon

if he doesn't update at 1.8 could you ask him?
08/02/2014 5:27 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
TBGPrison
A server spawn generator, all you have to do is type /spawngen (details ex. Medevial)
08/02/2014 5:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
TheBrooklynBombYT
A parkour mod that lets you have more real parkour movement and skills then just being limited to just jumping.

PS if you want to team up to make a parkour map with this mod if you make it I'm in.
08/02/2014 5:07 pm
Level 23 : Expert Skinner
Oerlikon
How about a plugin (or mod) that gives you a 1/100 chance to teleport to a "dream world" whenever you sleep in a bed.

I thought of it earlier today.
08/02/2014 5:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Wolves-R-Us
Ooh, ooh! An epic Star Wars Mod!!! OR PLUGIN!!!

You could add in all the awesome worlds, mobs (a ton), QUESTS, EVERYTHING!
08/02/2014 4:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Killyourself
How about a Smurf Mod. Because... smurfs. ._.
08/02/2014 12:56 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
TheEnigma
_CR33PER_
TheEnigmahow about making a cool prank mod!

Im working on one

yes!
08/02/2014 4:50 am
DropTheSwag
You do all realize this guy can obviously not create these plugins?
He has provided no information as to what work hes previously done, who these "11 devs" are or if he can even code at all.

I also find it very hard to believe he is easily coordinating this large team of people by assigning them to different projects even though he said "We are all in different time zones".

He also said on 7/31/14 that the plugin "ColorSmash" would be done in 2 hours (practically impossible, there weren't enough details on how the plugin worked in the first place) and 2 days later we are not seeing any progress.

He says "Mods coming soon" even though the things that his "team" is "coding" are plugins, not mods. Please don't waste your time posting your ideas here where this guy is practically trolling you, wait until he posts some proof as to what he can accomplish.
08/02/2014 10:28 am
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn
Marissa_Frost
Did you not read the title? But now that im reading this, I dont have my hopes up high.
08/01/2014 11:26 am
racer884
_CR33PER_Mods coming soon just waiting for devs to send me the files

how long will that be???
08/01/2014 9:17 am
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
Pezza_Jnr
Dude make a catapult plugin to fire @ stuff

and make a formation plugin so you can arrange mobs into battle formations and they can fight for you
08/01/2014 7:44 am
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Puncher
Hunajameloni
Public mod idea:
The Internet.
- It's dimension. You can entry it when Right Mouse Button on Computer block.
- There are weird internet stuff in it. Like nyan cat flying above. And youtuber npc's.
Other users can suggest more if they want to.
08/01/2014 7:12 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
TheEnigma
how about making a cool prank mod!
08/01/2014 7:01 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
bobbiecraftstoday123
Since I'm too lazy to code this:

Auto refilling:
Dispensers
Chests
Hoppers

Auto smelting:
Furnaces

Auto hatching:
chicken eggs

Auto growing:
Melon
Pumpkin
Wheat
Sugarcane
Potato
Carrot
07/31/2014 9:37 pm
raynor105
Here is an idea I've been toying around with:
Basically it's a Ghostbusters mod, but I don't think you can call it Ghostbusters due to copyright.
Anyways, it should include randomly generated haunted dwellings like haunted houses, mines, or, dungeons.

The mod should include new mobs that are specifically ghosts or ghouls.

You could have a flying mob that when you kill it, it leave slime. I know there are slime mobs out there, but they don't fly.

Now for the weapons
Of course there will be a Proton Pack, that shoots a stream with limited range that damages over time, but only does significant damage to the ghost mobs, and doesn't do damage to spiders, creepers and other living mobs. The Proton Pack cannot actually kill the ghosts, only injure them down to 1 heart. Ghosts with lower health, say less than 20%, move a lot slower than they would normally. The ghosts would slowly regenerate their health if they are not captured or killed by something other than a proton pack. On the other hand, these ghosts could be invulnerable to normal attacks, and cannot actually damage the player either. Maybe the ghosts only do status effects like knockback and slowness. You only go looking for ghosts for the stuff they produce after you trap them and process them.
A Ghost trap that you carry around (like in the movies) you put on the ground, and right click it and it opens up. Any ghost that is moving (slowly most likely) inside the cone limited range of the trap will fall into the trap. The trap can hold 1 ghost at first, but can be upgraded to hold more ghosts.
Once the trap has a ghost, you take it to your containment unit block or structure (like Tinkers Construct Smeltery.) Inside the containment unit, you can process it for various items specific to this mod to upgrade your gear. For example, a trap with a wider cone of effect, or longer range and more damage from the proton pack, or more capacity for the trap, or faster processing/ efficiency for the containment unit. You could also use the containment unit processing to get rare items, like ender dust, pearls or Eye of Ender. I don't think processing ghosts for ore, like diamonds, is in the "spirit" of the mod, so I wouldn't include that.
You could also include more advanced features,
proton packs that can shoot different types of attacks,
A cone area effect attack (high damage/ shorter range), or a rapid fire pulse attack (low damage, longer range)
You could have proton packs require some sort of fuel (like the portal guns requiring ender dust) or you would have to create a recharging station that could infinitely recharge the proton pack.
If you are really ambitious, you could create a world like the Nether or the Twilight, and just call it Ghost World and make it look like those Skymap PvP server maps.

This whole thing could take a long time to describe, but I hopefully gave some good ground work to use.
07/31/2014 9:28 pm
Level 20 : Expert Geek
Anime_Fan
Alice in wonderland!! No one makes one i really wanna see one
07/31/2014 9:08 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
Grovers1
Ask the owner of single player commands if you can update it to 1.7.10 for him! PLEASE!
07/31/2014 8:52 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
legotardis1212
This could be the randomest mod EVER I wanted to combine all the things I wanted in minecraft and BAM thats what ya get!

ORES ect: It would add Amethyst, ore, ingot, armor, and tools (they would be equal to iron)

MOBS: a badger: peaceful, found in prairies and can be tamed with seeds and Red pandas: also peaceful: found in jungles and can be tamed with cocoa

AND RANDOMEST THING OF ALL: ice cream!!!!!!!!! lol it comes in chocolate and vanilla

I know it is random but i want to make mods myself but i have no idea where to start so I figured that this was the best place to get this done
07/31/2014 6:03 pm
Level 1 : New Network
alpha_soultaker
I know there are a couple of these out there, but could you make me a Player Toggle plugin?
Where you right click and it says something like "(servername): All players have vanished!"
And then the opposite?

Could you also make it so where it says (servername) I can customize what it says in the config.yml, and config what worlds it can be used in?
07/31/2014 5:46 pm
EpizoidFilms
_CR33PER_
You are welcome
The links will be posted here on the forum, they may only be posted when I wake up tho because we are all in different timezones and I am gonna go to sleep in the next hour or so

The link will definitely be up tomorrow tho

Thanks. Where will it be posted, plus not trying to be rude, but i kind of want the plugins custom, not really public.. :3
07/31/2014 5:40 pm
EpizoidFilms
_CR33PER_
EpizoidFilmsHeres a plugin idea.

Sorta a minigame plugin....

Called: ColorSmash

Where you join an area and you look in chests, sorta like survival games but it only has wool colored blocks. The Darker the color the better the enchants, if you get 5 of 1 color it turns into an item, for example black (the darkest color) and you get 5 black, it turns into a diamond sword, and you can fight and collect more colored wool.

This can also be done with some hardcore redstoning, but coding is probally easier for this.

Thanks for reading
-Epizoid

2 devs on it, estimated time it will be done in: 2 hours.

They say it will have:
-customizable rewards for each colored wool (also kits for wool if enabled in config also customizable)
-varied time limit
-3 mini games based around the wool idea
-customize how many wool it takes to get an item
-cool powerups

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! i cant wait to use this for my new hub server coming out soon. Add me on skype and PM me your skype username so i can accept your request and you can send me the files.. Thank you SOOO MUCH!!!!

My Skype: Kellen00000
07/31/2014 5:39 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Network
superpeanut911
This entire thread smells like BS. Probably just stealing your ideas to make a server of his own.
07/31/2014 5:36 pm
racer884
_CR33PER_
EpizoidFilmsHeres a plugin idea.

Where you join an area and you look in chests, sorta like survival games but it only has wool colored blocks. The Darker the color the better the enchants, if you get 5 of 1 color it turns into an item, for example black (the darkest color) and you get 5 black, it turns into a diamond sword, and you can fight and collect more colored wool.

This can also be done with some hardcore redstoning, but coding is probally easier for this.

Thanks for reading
-Epizoid

2 devs on it, estimated time it will be done in: 2 hours.

They say it will have:
-customizable rewards for each colored wool (also kits for wool if enabled in config also customizable)
-varied time limit
-3 mini games based around the wool idea
-customize how many wool it takes to get an item
-cool powerups

how do you work so fast? like 3 seconds after the post is made you have your devs on it
07/31/2014 5:31 pm
EpizoidFilms
Heres a plugin idea.

Thanks for reading
-Epizoid
07/31/2014 5:30 pm
Marissa_Frost
I have 5 people working on it right now [/quote]
Could you link the mods/plugins when you are done?

They need to hatch!

07/31/2014 5:22 pm
racer884
you could make a plugin that could like spawn blocks in letter forum and you could make them different colors two so you could make logos for your server
07/31/2014 5:17 pm
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Enderborn99
How about a mod that adds in tools and armor made of Emerald, Obsidian, Bedrock (can be mined with Obsidian) , Quartz, Redstone, and Coal. And add some new mob.
07/31/2014 8:40 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Marthellio
you cant add new items with pluggins xD
07/31/2014 5:17 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
_CR33PER_
Marissa_FrostMaybe a plugin that is like a virus (not the computer kind). When you create the world, everything is normal. (Incorporate some quest and such) then in a few days you get a paper that stats a virus is going around. Day by day, it gets worse. So its a run for your life. NPC's get this virus as well. So you shouldn't make a perm home. Soon more papers come updating you on the virus etc. By soon, more mobs start to spawn at night. A couple of days after this effect. They start to acquire super powers. After that, this is when you need iron structures, There should be at least 30 MC days until this happens (so the player has time to get the stuff). Then it becomes a quest. To take down the Virus King, along with his mutated minions. Once you do, everything will go back to normal... For now All this can be started with the command of /virus.

In the end this turned out to be more of a mod then a plugin xD. There would be custom mobs, armor, blocks, and ores. If you make custom NPCS I could skin them. Hope this gives you something to chew on.

Click on them!

sounds awesome, might get my 8 dev coding team together We will be working on this like a pathogen mod, where the pathogen can evolve, it would have generated cities that are ruined, and cities that have ai (mobs) like farmers and stuff that actually work but can be destoryed if the area isnt quarantined and stuff, maybe like warz but no zombies kind of thing, and you can make regulations and stuff

this. please this.
07/31/2014 5:07 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Marthellio
tfbguyHey make a plugin that has randomly generated Mystery Boxes (kind of like the mod)

That sounds really nice, I could use something like that xD
07/31/2014 5:07 pm
Marissa_Frost
Maybe a plugin that is like a virus (not the computer kind). When you create the world, everything is normal. (Incorporate some quest and such) then in a few days you get a paper that stats a virus is going around. Day by day, it gets worse. So its a run for your life. NPC's get this virus as well. So you shouldn't make a perm home. Soon more papers come updating you on the virus etc. By soon, more mobs start to spawn at night. A couple of days after this effect. They start to acquire super powers. After that, this is when you need iron structures, There should be at least 30 MC days until this happens (so the player has time to get the stuff). Then it becomes a quest. To take down the Virus King, along with his mutated minions. Once you do, everything will go back to normal... For now All this can be started with the command of /virus.

In the end this turned out to be more of a mod then a plugin xD. There would be custom mobs, armor, blocks, and ores. If you make custom NPCS I could skin them. Hope this gives you something to chew on.

Click on them!
07/31/2014 5:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
nekros98
Can you make a sheduled chest drop (random items) like on cosmicpvp.Me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome