Looking for a good MCPE server to join!...any out there?

ChrisTheKin9's Avatar ChrisTheKin92/16/16 1:51 pm
1 emeralds 4.5k 13
5/28/2016 11:24 pm
SnowyTheBoss's Avatar SnowyTheBoss
Hey everyone,

I'm pretty new to the PE version of Minecraft, started playing back in 2011, when the game was in its Beta stages for PC. Recently because I'm new, I've been server hopping on my tablet and checking them out. Most of all the servers I have checked out, are all either Factions or some kind of PvP server. With no disrespect, I'm not a huge fan of fighting other players, killing, stealing, or even destroying things created by other players in way, shape or form.

Does anyone know of any good {SMP} Survival Multi-Player, {PvE} Player versus Environment servers? Maybe with a few cool plugins added like, Economy, Shops, and possibly a plugin(s) to allow players to claim land and protect their chests from snoopers! I purchased Minecraft PE for Android back in December of 2015, still I have not yet found any classic like servers to play on. Where are all the classic Survival servers at for MCPE, since I started exploring the web, it seems to be none in my interest.

Oh!...and to mention, I hope I am posting this thread/topic in the right location, my apologies if I had messed up...sorry! Basically all I'm stating in this thread is, that all the servers for MCPE, all seem to be Factions and PvP servers. Since I'm 29 years old and I'm an old school MC player, I'm in the hunt for a good classic Survival server to play on. Below I will mention a few more main things, that I'm currently looking for in a Minecraft PE server, for some odd reason, I can't seem to find one in my likes anywhere...help!

Here are some more of the few things, that I'm really looking for in a Minecraft PE server. As I mentioned before, I'm not a big fan of all that PvP and killing people stuff lol! I'm wanting to join a server that is somewhat Vanilla, more Semi-Vanilla with a few plugins installed. There can be some PvP to an extent and only in designated areas such as things like, PvP Arenas etc. Been looking really hard for a MCPE server that feels almost like a classic PC Survival server...well...kinda. I also enjoy the Economy plugin with possible Admin and Player Shops throughout the map. Also...something very important. Granting players the ability to claim and protect their land, builds and other chest items. The ability to claim land and protect your things is a must for me, its a piece of mind.

To be honest, I can live without the other cool plugins, like all them overloaded with plugin servers do lol! Being able to protect your things should always be mandatory privilege on any server. If anyone knows of any server(s) closethat I'm currently looking for and interested in, make sure to spill the beans and let me know ASAP! Thank you to everyone who too their valuable time to read this and any effort you put into helping me in my conquest. I don't own a gaming PC anymore so I'm unable to play Minecraft on that. Got a new Lenovo tablet for Christmas and only have access to the Minecraft's version for Android.

PS.
Minecraft PE to me, is still pretty cool and similar to the PC version in many ways, but. I still like the PC version best out of Minecraft and still would recommend that version of Minecraft out of all the other versions. Sorry video game console(s), the Android version in my opinion, wins 2nd place for "Best Versions of Minecraft"... THE END!

Regards,
-TwiztidMonkey
ChrisTheKin9
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2016 11:24 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
SnowyTheBoss
MCD.leet.cc

04/18/2016 9:08 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
TRINATIONGUY
join lifeboat survival games.

the ip is ,(sg.lbsg.net)

this is for hunger games.

At the hunger games hub there will be some other games to join too.
03/30/2016 6:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Oli2550
Hi, my name is Oli and I am the owner of a large Minecraft Pocket Edition Server. Our server includes multiple things such as an adventure map, a PVP Arena, a hotel (in progress) and lots more! We would love it if you would come online to try it out, and if you enjoy it please consider donating as it would really help us! Thank you - Oli.
IP: c54032.leet.cc Port: 54032.
P.S. We have the Economy Plugin!
03/08/2016 4:54 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
Lachie1770
For Multiplayer id stick to PC, PE is just way to limited...
03/08/2016 3:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
minecraftprof23
There is my server ip

c21717.leet.cc Port:21717
03/07/2016 1:01 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
I would but I don't have a phone that would be able to run MCPE.
I also do like MCPE a lot and it should get more attention, but I only get frustrated by the controls sometimes 'cuz I'm a PC gamer.
03/06/2016 11:02 am
Flappo
I would like to check that out but I don't own a MCPE version of Minecraft.
03/07/2016 11:46 am
ChrisTheKin9
Oh!...I see...hmm? Well then my friend, I think it's time for you, to buy the Pocket Edition, of Minecraft...lol! To be 100% honest with you, it's a lot better than, what I thought about it at first. It's also a lot better than, the credit it actually gets.

Minecraft Pocket Edition is like, the revolutionary version of Minecraft. MCPE is like, the PC version of Minecraft basically because of, how everything is touchscreen. Another slight downfall about MCPE is, the fact that it's behind the PC version, by many updates but, other than that they're basically identical, to each other.

I was very impressed and pleased with, how everything played out on MCPE. The controls aren't that bad as, everyone out there makes them seem to be. Like anything else you would play with, it takes some time getting use to. So don't expect to be a beast, soon as you first start playing...if you ever do that is.

Also what I really like about MCPE is, how you can set up servers the same way, like you can for the PC. Like with PC servers, how you can use CraftBukkit, Spigot, etc. With PE servers, they're basically the same thing pretty much. The only difference is, you use PocketMine, ImagicalMine, Genysis, etc.

You can also install plugins and mods, on your server, like you can on the PC. All I'm saying is that, I am really impressed with, how everything came together for, Minecraft Pocket Edition... thumbs up! The past (2) years I have ignored MCPE, like if it was a joke. Honest truth is this, MCPE is pretty awesome to tell you the truth.

When you're playing Minecraft for the console, such as XBox and PlayStation, you can definitely tell the difference, between the console and PC version(s). While playing MCPE for Android, if feels just like if I was, playing for PC but, with a touchscreen instead.

All I have to say is this MrMidnight, especially if you're an old school Minecrafter, like me! I started playing Minecraft for the PC, back when it was in its early stages, of Beta 1.6. I've played and tried Minecraft on console but, I didn't care for it or for the controls either. The controls are a bit sluggish and too slow for my likings...lol!

On the Android/iOS version of Minecraft, it's like using a keyboard and mouse but, just different. You can move around and manoeuvre, a lot freely like, how you can on PC, playing with a keyboard and mouse. Honestly to tell you the truth, to me, I get the same exact feeling, as I do playing Minecraft on PC.

At the end of the day, the PC version of Minecraft is the best version and always will be. Only thing I can say is that, MCPE is definitely worth the $6.99 due to the fact, on how identical it is to the PC version. My final thoughts and conclusion, is this. Buy MCPE...you won't regret it!...trust me!

After playing MCPE for about a week, I told myself that, why is the PC version almost $30 dollars when, they're both almost, the exact same thing. Just one version is touchscreen and the other one isn't. The main thing you'll notice is, how the PC version has, a lot more items, blocks, etc. MCPC is ahead of MCPE because, of all the updates it has.

Well hopefully you'll reconsider, what I said and that, you'll give Minecraft Pocket Edition, a chance. MCPE smokes any console version of Minecraft, out of the water and then, leaving it stuck in midair... just floating there...STUCK! lmao...

Cheers!
-TwiztidMonkey
02/16/2016 3:39 pm
Flappo
Hypixel PE version is the best one i've seen in a long time.
You should take a look at that.
02/28/2016 11:52 am
ChrisTheKin9
Thanks man, I'll definitely check it out! I appreciate the info...

-TwiztidMonkey
02/29/2016 5:26 am
Flappo
No problem.
03/06/2016 10:09 am
ChrisTheKin9
Hey MrMidnight, what's up man? I eventually had the time to, check out that Hypixel PE server that, you was telling me about the other day. Hypixel PE is definitely a, really nice MCPE server but, the Hypixel PE server is a little too big, for me and my likings..lol!

When it comes to, playing on a Minecraft server I, enjoy to play on smaller servers roughly between, 20-40 players tops. When I play on really big servers such as, Hypixel PE I get, very overwhelmed with thousands of players online! I'll begin to feel outta place within, a few minutes of playing on the server.

Now don't get me wrong MrMidnight the, Hypixel PE is a very well designed and put together kind of server. Hypixel PE had a super beautiful Spawn/Hub like, they always do. Server had lots of, cool plugins, worlds, features, etc.

Overall Hypixel PE is a, really great server if, playing on big servers is your thing. I recommend Hypixel PE to, anyone who likes playing with, thousands of other players. My suggestion is this. If you're into the smaller servers then, Hypixel PE may not be the type of server you're looking for.

Anyways I ended up finding a, good MCPE server that, I actually liked for once. The name of the server is called, ColoniesPE and it's the closest server yet to, what I've actually been looking for since December 2015.

Their staff members are very nice and helpful. ColoniesPE in my opinion has, all the right plugins a server needs. They also get an average of, 8-17 players online 24/7. The most I've seen online at once was, roughly about 22-23 players which, in my opinion is more than enough.

The only reason why I, don't like playing on big servers is simple and here's why? Usually every big server that, I've played on in the past has, an excessive chat box that never stops going. In my opinion it's a pain to, play Minecraft while having the, chat box repeatedly going...nonstop!

I'd also like to mention that, any time I'd ask a question in-game, I'd be ignored 99.9% of the time. Trying to chat and communicate with, other people on big servers is, nearly impossible and extremely frustrating with, all due respect.

MrMidnight...you should check out, ColoniesPE because, it's pretty cool server and the community is, very family-friendly oriented too. I love Minecraft servers and communities that, are mainly focused on, their community rather than money being their main priority.

Server Name:> ColoniesPE
IP Address:> cpe.vgmc.us:44751

-TwiztidMonkey
02/16/2016 3:32 pm
Bubbie0
no
there arent
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com