Looking for a good Redstone clock.

Maveriknight's Avatar Maveriknight4/20/14 8:49 pm
1 emeralds 333 5
4/21/2014 11:37 am
Maveriknight's Avatar Maveriknight
Allright guys, need a bit of a suggestion for a component in my current major project. I need a redstone clock, but it needs to be configurable to run in the range of fifteen to thirty seconds per cycle. and design recommendations? No vids though please.
Maveriknight
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2014 11:37 am
Maveriknight
nah, I went with the hopper clock. it's the best option I found for the use.

Now I just gotta make a working version of the last bit of this system.
04/21/2014 5:41 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Crafter
byBrutec
that's funny i actually had an fully adjustable clock which you could adjust by pressing button to speed it up or an button to slow it down! and this would work with around 7 command_blocks in total...and this would work pretty much for an endless time period
04/20/2014 9:26 pm
Maveriknight
oh holy crap, I forgot about hopper clocks. and I cant do vids, but I can dissect a pic if someone wants to post one.
04/20/2014 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Rast
Just look up ethos design for the hopper clock
04/20/2014 9:09 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
Jmal116
Hopper clocks are great for this kind of thing. They can easily be reprogrammed from anywhere to around a second to over two minutes, based on how many items you put in. You can string more than one together, and get huge amounts of time in very little space. They're also virtually lag free, and are great for servers.

I would suggest looking into them, even if you don't use it for the particular build.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome