Looking for a HeadAdmin job. Good with plugins/Perms!

variXian's Avatar variXian7/12/14 4:26 pm
8/4/2014 9:27 pm
variXian's Avatar variXian
Hey guys, my name is RandomDK2 (ZamCraft99 on here). I'm getting back into minecraft multiplayer and I'm looking for a server to join and help out. Here's a little info about me.

NOTE: ID PREFER HELPING ON A SERVER THAT IS HOSTED AND 24/7.

Experience:
I have been just about every rank; moderator, admin, head admin, co owner, and owner. I had been staffing servers for about 2 years before I left minecraft and did other things.

What brought me back:
My friends became interested in minecraft to the point that it was what they always talked about. I was out of games to play and thought it would be fun to try and get back into it. After i completed most of the singleplayer achievements, I thought multiplayer would be more fun.

Then I remembered all the fun times I had on servers, and how fun staffing them and helping them run was. My friends dont play on big servers, so most of my focus would be directed to the server itself and the community.

What interests me in staffing:
From a very young age, gaming has been a hobby of mine, and once I was introduced to theworld of minecraft and servers, the setup i saw was very intriguing. Ever since my first staff job, I have loved improving and running minecraft servers and communities. I found my job really easy (for the most part) and I was always able to solve a problem when it presented itself. I have done my best to help Owners keep their communities running smoothly, and I'm hoping to spread to other servers as I get back into the game.

How i can help:
I am great at plugin management, rank and permissions management, and I am able to manage servers on a global basis, meaning I'm available wherever needed.
I easily relate to many types of people and can work out just about any issue between users or other staff members.

Well, that's pretty much it. If you are interested in hiring me, or want more info about me, PM me on here or comment below.

If i'm offline, please email me at zamcraft@yahoo.com and i'll reply as soon as possible.

Thanks!
-ZC99
variXian
Level 23 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/04/2014 9:27 pm
variXian
Okay then... anyone else need help?
08/04/2014 5:41 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
_coolness_
Sorry nvm
08/03/2014 6:15 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
_coolness_
Would you maybe like to make and co own a server with me and possibly someone else? I have been wanting to make a server for some time, and it seems like you and me would make a good team!
08/04/2014 3:14 pm
variXian
I'd prefer a hosted server, not home-made, but yeah, I can help if needed.
08/03/2014 6:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MathGuy13
join this: gofuck.yourself.no-ip.com
08/03/2014 6:06 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
ChuckNorrised
That was rude. He's looking out for someone to ask for his help.
08/03/2014 5:27 pm
variXian
Looking for a job if open.
08/01/2014 12:26 pm
variXian
JumanjiCraft i applied a while ago and it didnt work out...

Still looking for a job.
07/30/2014 1:34 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Network
JumanjiCraft
Our server is looking for new staff join us - you would have to work your way up through the ranks. If you are interested see here: recruiting-staff-jumanjicraft-t409641.html
If you decide to take up our offer, you would be a pleasure to have as staff. We are a growing server with a wonderful community, which you are more than welcome to join.
Thanks for your time
- JumanjiCraft
07/29/2014 6:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zenadus
No
07/29/2014 6:47 pm
variXian
Anyone looking for help?
07/28/2014 7:20 pm
variXian
Still looking for a job.
07/20/2014 5:02 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
ndawg75x
I am looking for a trustworthy, knowledgeable staff member (SuperAdmin/HeadAdmin sorta position) for my server. We don't have many issues, but I would just be nice to have someone who knows plugins, perms, and can actually deal with situations while I'm away. (Also need someone to watch over my moderators, as I've heard, but never seen, that they get out of hand. If you're interested, send me a PM, and check out the server (on my profile). Of course I will want to see you in game and have some casual chats before I go ahead and give out the position. I will be gone for most of today, but you can send me a PM or email at ndawg75@wolfcraftcommunity.com .
07/20/2014 2:17 pm
variXian
Bumping this.

Still looking for work!
07/12/2014 4:43 pm
variXian
I have proof of my experience! I will share through PM if requested!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome