I am looking for a job in a server

OmegaRedstoner's Avatar OmegaRedstoner5/26/15 11:12 am
1 emeralds 190 3
5/27/2015 9:05 am
SensorialGlint6's Avatar SensorialGlint6
Hi! My IGN Name is OmegaRedstoner, and I am looking to find an unpaid job in any minecraft server. I am 13 years old, and in 8th grade (well going to eighth grade over the summer). Please note that I lack any kind of staff experience, mostly because nobody wants to let me join because I have no experience, but I need to join to actually get the experience, but I cant do that without any experience, its just an endless loop. Please reply to this post the IP to the server if you accept me.

Note: I want Admin, Head Admin, or Mod
OmegaRedstoner
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2015 9:05 am
Level 44 : Master Crafter
SensorialGlint6
Hey I own a small server based on Fallout Universe. If your intrested then I might be able to offer you moderator possition. YOu can find app and more information about the server here: fallout-atlanta-staff-recruitment-t488118.html
05/27/2015 2:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BeastBlobfish
A little advice. Perhaps, given your experience status, you may want to consider aiming for something a bit lower that admin or head admin. Maybe, apply for the lowest ranks (Helper, PlayerSupport etc) and work your way up, to gain a little experience both in the actual job and for putting on applications.
05/26/2015 11:18 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
OmegaRedstoner

Note: I want Admin, Head Admin, or Mod

PFFFFFFT L2apply
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome