Looking for logo + channel art + intro

WTFshady's Avatar WTFshady8/28/14 3:32 pm
1 emeralds 435 8
9/2/2014 1:17 pm
WTFshady's Avatar WTFshady
Hello guys, WTFshady here. I'm looking to start YouTubeing under the name "ShadyTheIndieGamer". But before I start, I'm in need of a complete set of YouTube graphics (logo + channel art + intro). I can't pay because I don't have PayPal/credit card and they don't sell pre-paid cards here. The best I can offer is you to have your own copyright in the graphics and I'll give you a shoutout in my YouTube channel. So, into the details:

The main colors of the set should be orange and white (the same colors should be used for each part of the graphics set). On the logo there should be my initials "ShadyTheIndieGamer", while on the channel art, there should be my whole name. As for the intro, it should be 2D and minimalistic. On it, my logo should be shown. At the end, logo should fade out. That's all. If you're interested, reply below or add me on Skyper (ergi.minga).
WTFshady
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2014 7:20 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
winterbabe_
I had a go at the channel art and logo (: I could've done the intro but I haven't had time yet, so i'll try to make that soon i guess. Hope you like it!

Channel art: http://imgur.com/TxRrsKN

Logo: http://imgur.com/BcibuXB

(they are both already cropped to the perfect size for each)
09/02/2014 1:17 pm
WTFshady
Thanks for trying, but I got better logos. Again, thanks. A lot.
08/30/2014 2:22 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
OverGr0wth
WTFshadyHello guys, WTFshady here. I'm looking to start YouTubeing under the name "ShadyTheIndieGamer". But before I start, I'm in need of a complete set of YouTube graphics (logo + channel art + intro). I can't pay because I don't have PayPal/credit card and they don't sell pre-paid cards here. The best I can offer is you to have your own copyright in the graphics and I'll give you a shoutout in my YouTube channel. So, into the details:

The main colors of the set should be orange and white (the same colors should be used for each part of the graphics set). On the logo there should be my initials "ShadyTheIndieGamer", while on the channel art, there should be my whole name. As for the intro, it should be 2D and minimalistic. On it, my logo should be shown. At the end, logo should fade out. That's all. If you're interested, reply below or add me on Skyper (ergi.minga).

I sent you a skype request.
08/30/2014 2:12 am
WTFshady
Bump
08/29/2014 5:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MDoce
Contact me on skype! mdoce.mdoce
08/29/2014 6:41 am
WTFshady
Bump
08/28/2014 5:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
OfficialDualGFX
add me : zeus21251
08/28/2014 3:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheFeathers
I can't make you a decent channel art. I don't think if I did the logo or intro it would work out to good though
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome