Looking for a Minecraft/Gaming YouTube Partner

lordadamn1's Avatar lordadamn13/28/17 5:13 pm
1 emeralds 282 6
8/1/2017 3:25 pm
mincerafter42's Avatar mincerafter42
Hello Ladies and Gents!
My name is Adam! I am 15 years old and love long walks on beaches (I'm joking...I mean I love beaches, but this isn't about that).
So, ill try to keep this short and directly ask you what my title says. I need a partner! For awhile I've been wondering what every kid wonders at this age: what do I want to do as a career. I believe I've come to the conclusion on video/film editing!

However, to do this I need video/film to edit, which is where one of you could come in! I want a partner who will film videos on Minecraft or other gaming stuff, and then will send me the footage to edit, and then I send it back for publishing.

However, I also do enjoy recording with other people, so I wouldn't mind helping my future partner record as well (not saying I would be recording but I would be in the recording ).

I have a couple of reasons for not doing this myself:
1. What is the fun in playing video games by yourself? I want to record and be with my friends
2. It's a ton of work to both record and edit. I had tried by myself, but it was just too much combined with school.

So, if you are interested I would be absolutely honored if you would help me out. I don't really have any requirements besides around my age group I guess?

So, yea just leave a message down below!
lordadamn1
Level 27 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2017 7:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NeubriteKingdom
Hey, I'm Sir_Cam,
I do not record myself but I do have a server that has players on it that do record and they are looking for others to record with as well. If you want to learn more you can go to the server website:neubritekingom.com

Thanks
-Sir_Cam
04/01/2017 4:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
sweety1310
hey im sweety1310 (sabryn) i play minecraft and other games looking for a partner also for the opposite reason from you. im 16 and looking to start a gaming channel with someone i have to find some one to talk out what would we do and everything and just brain storm i am also female.
03/29/2017 9:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Vampire7420
I could help, im starting to get into youtube aswell, The problem is that im 11 and you probably dont want a "Kid" as your partner but hit me up on discord if you have it, (Vampire7420) if not I also have skype (JkaetheSnake123) I think we could help eachother out a bit if you get over the fact that i am indeed a kid...
08/01/2017 3:25 pm
Level 45 : Master Procrastinator
mincerafter42
You're 11 and you have a YouTube account? YOU LIED TO GOOGLE ABOUT YOUR AGE!
03/28/2017 9:05 pm
Level 27 : Expert Engineer
lordadamn1
Hey Bugsaway! I do have skype! I sent a pm to you with my username
03/28/2017 5:54 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Bugsaway
Hey dude im down for this. I love recording and love editing my videos but i dont have the time to do both in some situations so maybe we could partner up? and hey id love to add you into some videos! you can be in all the mc ones if you like! i love playing with people and i love recording so maybe we could help eachother out.
Do you have skype or discord? Also im 15
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome