Minestrosity Building Group - MBG - Recruiting Builders!

Minestrosity's Avatar Minestrosity1/22/14 7:47 pm
1/24/2014 10:57 pm
Sweaterman101's Avatar Sweaterman101
Hello! My name is ElvisPigsley, and I enjoy building modern houses/buildings in Minecraft. I am a very seasoned builder, and I am currently taking a few architecture classes at my local university. I recently added a new server to my network, Minestrosity, and it is indeed a Creative server. The theme varies, but we're mainly focused on modern architecture. I am extremely delighted to announce that I am searching for a few people to come and make their mark and show our community, and the rest of the world what Minestrosity is about. Therefore, I've put together a few points that I'd like to draw to your attention! c:

Why I want YOU: As I said before, I would really like to find a few talented builders that will enjoy building a house/building, anything modern/contemporary on the server, because I have extremely high hopes in this project, and I believe it will go very far. It just needs a good start.

What is in it for you? You get to partake in the the wonderful community, and you may also show other players on the server your skills. I am very proud of everyone's work, and I believe everyone has something to offer. I'm very confident that you will learn something new, and so will I. I am very active, and I am usually able to help anyone with any problems, or questions that they have. I have Skype, and I am available on Skype any time from 7AM-11PM.

Why should you apply? Aside from all the above reasons, I believe that your time spent on this server will be very beneficial to you, in many ways. Also, you get to build with the architects of great buildings like these:

That sounds fantastic! How/where do I apply? You can apply here, actually! Just leave it as a comment, or private message me! Here is the Application format. You must follow it in order to be accepted.

My username is:

My Skype is:

My preferred building style is:

What I have to offer:

I'm experienced in:

Here are screenshots of 2 things I've built, in f5 mode, so you can see my skin, as proof:

Want to see a live version of what we're working on right now? Here is a LIVE MAP of the Creative server! Near the spawn point is where we are starting downtown Minstro-City! It is nowhere near being finished, and we're hoping to see some new people build some skyscrapers there! http://minestrosity.net/index.php?pages/map/
Minestrosity
Level 21 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2014 10:57 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Sweaterman101
My username is: Sweaterman101

My Skype is: robertdelancey3

My preferred building style is: Honestly, I do prefer a more medieval style simply because the minecraft blocks tend to support it better with its tendency towards stone, but I have done modern and futuristic style builds as well.

What I have to offer: I am a decent builder and I have a working knowledge of redstone. I am experienced in Minecraft as I have been playing since Alpha. And I'm a very easy to get along with guy. On top of that, my daily schedule is very adaptable as long as it doesn't get in the way of work. Also, this may be an inconsequential point but I'm probably closer to your age then most of them people that have applied since I'm 21.

I'm experienced in: Building and Patience. I love longer builds and I really don't mind just tediously building a wall or a skyscraper by hand without world edit(in fact I really don't like world edit and prefer not to use it).

Here are screenshots of 2 things I've built, in f5 mode, so you can see my skin, as proof: Unfortunately, I'm really not the type to take screenshots as I'm building and unfortunately, most of my builds have been on other people servers. At least my best builds have. My biggest work was a huge city that a friend and I built that we calculated to be(I think) about 3 in game square miles. The perimeter was roughly 1500 blocks by 1500 blocks. So, I don't know if this is a deal breaker of sorts. If it is, I suppose I could whip something up for you but it would be rushed and not really a true representation of my talent. Though, your taking architecture classes, so your probably way above my level anyway.
01/24/2014 7:10 pm
Minestrosity
Still looking for builders!
01/23/2014 8:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
OneTerrorist
But I built some of them, and it was to show off what we'd done...
Stahp confuzzling meh!
01/23/2014 6:54 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
OneTerrorist
A few of my screenshots from the city, including the unfinished Excrementium Gas Lighting HQ (see what I did there?)

http://imgur.com/a/Twe8e
01/23/2014 8:12 pm
Minestrosity
I'm afraid you just took screenshots of things that other people have built on the server! D:
01/23/2014 12:42 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Scribe
billspro10
Ok. Thanks.
01/23/2014 11:48 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Farmer
iisacreeper
My username is:

My Skype is: don't have one and wont be getting one anytime soon

My preferred building style is: Modern

What I have to offer: Experienced with world edit and redstone aswell as building

I'm experienced in: Interior decorating

Here are screenshots of 2 things I've built, in f5 mode, so you can see my skin, as proof: sorry I don't have any screenshots
01/23/2014 2:20 pm
Minestrosity
We require both screenshots, and skype, sorry! :C
01/23/2014 11:41 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Scribe
billspro10
My user name is: billspro10
My Skype is: Don't have nor will I get one..
My preferred Building style is: Decorating I have issues building the frame but I can decorate pretty well.
What I have too offer: I will bring a fun person to your building team who can help with most anything but loves to do the decorating!!!
Im experienced in: I have never been on a building team the last one I applied for turned me down cause I didn't have Skype so I don't have mic experience their but everyone has too start somewhere.
Here are screenshots of 2 things I've built, in f5 mode, so you can see my skin, as proof: I don't have any screenshots sorry :/
Thanks for reading!!!
01/23/2014 12:10 pm
Minestrosity
We require skype, as well as screenshots, sorry!
01/23/2014 11:03 am
Minestrosity
Apply now! c:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome