LOOKING FOR NEW STAFF AND BUILDERS!

_NickPlayz_'s Avatar _NickPlayz_4/28/16 3:48 pm
1 emeralds 129 4
4/28/2016 7:21 pm
Artixx_'s Avatar Artixx_
Hello,
My name is Santo and i am the owner for MDMA Craft i am looking for new staff and builders to work on my server!
Requirements - You must be at least 14 years of age! (Verification might be required) Skype is required for messaging not necessarily calling.
What to do - Fill out a application with the below template and come on to our server at mdma.cubed.pro

IGN:

Position you wish to apply for:

Why i should choose you for that position:

Past experience:

Evidence (If possible!)

Time zone:

How you can make the server better:

(Feel free to add additional information)
_NickPlayz_
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/28/2016 7:21 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Artixx_
I kept it short and sweet.

IGN: Jaunseek

Position you wish to apply for: Just building

Why i should choose you for that position: I'm a sick builder and love to do it.

Past experience: I've owned two servers before that had a player base of 30+

Evidence (If possible!) It was Valhalla minecraft, it was about 3 years ago sorry. I have a new computer.

Time zone: AST

How you can make the server better: I"ll build nice stuff for our player base and can help elsewhere if needed
04/28/2016 7:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Whozyuhdaddy
The fact that your mod decided to ask me to go to another server to advertise just made me not want to help you. It made me not want to waste my time helping this server. I am sorry but good luck with the server.
04/28/2016 5:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
diversespider
If you would like to apply for staff on this server then please join the server and I will assist you.
IGN: iceman2528
04/28/2016 4:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
diversespider
IGN: iceman2528

Position you wish to apply for: Moderator

Why I should choose you for that position: I am able to manage players and help with situation that may occur on the server. I work well with other players and am a team player. I am willing to work hard for you and your server to make it a friendly and better place.

Past experience: I have worked for small servers before but most of them have been shut down. I worked on building a server for 2 months and the project was discontinued.

Evidence (If possible!) Sorry, I don't have any.

Time zone: Eastern Standered Time

How you can make the server better: I can punish players who disobey the rules and help anyone in need of help. I am here to make the server better. I will help anywhere I can and needed.

(Feel free to add additional information)
Name: Austin Williams

Time able to play on server: Weekdays: After 4:00 pm EST
Weekends: Anytime
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome