Looking For Co-Owner - Creeper Craft

Gamingchallenges's Avatar Gamingchallenges6/2/15 2:53 pm
1 emeralds 100 2
6/2/2015 6:56 pm
DragonLongSW's Avatar DragonLongSW
Hi,

I've Been Working On A Server Called Creeper Craft And Need A Co-Owner. Its A New And Unique Server With Games Being Worked On. Of Your Accepted You Would Be The Co-Owner And Have 100% Of Server Configuration And Console Control As Long As Being Oped In Game.

If You Are Interested Please Reply To This Post, Before You Fill Out The Form. I Should Tell You That I Would Expect You To Pay, A Fair Amount Between 15$ - 45$ A Month. But Any Ranks Purchased By Other People 50% Of It Will Go To Paying You Back!

============================

To Apply Fill Out This Form:

Email:

IGN:

Dedication/Effort:

Experience:

Amount Willing To Pay:

Why You?

Time Zone:

Extra Details:

=======================

The Server Is Looking To Have A lot Of Unique Games With Endless Possibility's But Need Some Help Paying For It To Be Possible, It Would Be Well Used Money 100% Would Go To The Server So We Can Run Our Custom Games. I Think It Could Easily Become A Really Popular Server With The Uniqueness. If You Apply I`ll Message You On Skype!

Thank You For Your Time And Consideration,

Hope To here From You Soon,

Sincerely,

Gaming Challenges
Gamingchallenges
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2015 6:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
DragonLongSW

Email: danjune12@gmail.com

IGN: DannyDanito

Dedication/Effort: I'm studyin rigth now software engineering and and web design and develop. I can attend to the server everyday about 6 to 8 hours including weekends.

Experience:

I was SubAdmin in a server for about 2 years and helping moderating in it like one year more, a i know a lot of stuff and things to do like fix permissions if it has problems, acting faster if there were some kind of bots attack or some hacking person. Salve problems and try to fix faster than i could, can be attend to you about more than 24/7 if necessary.

Amount Willing To Pay:

anything you want, i'm going to work with you because i want to help you in all you need to make the server grow up.

Why You?

Because i have a lot experience been staff like more than 3 years and i can guarantee you to help you in all you need i know a lot of plugins lose essentials, core protect, AncientGates, CreativeGates, residence, world guard, have been playing minecraft since 2012, and then i had my own server last year for about 8 months working with it. I could do all my effort to help the staff and users in all they need to be helped and then i a very nice person, very honest, and like to make new friends.

Time Zone:CST (Costa Rica)

Extra Details: I like to work with a team and do a lot of effort doing things i love, i love to learn new things everyday and then i'm a very nice and honest person i like to help a lot , in all they need for me. gretttings Daniel Méndez. DannyDanito.
06/02/2015 4:24 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Solarium
Sent you a pm
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome