Looking for partner || Lead dev.

Haisn's Avatar Haisn7/28/15 8:17 am
8/11/2015 9:56 am
Haisn's Avatar Haisn

I'm one of owners, managers and the Head builder & Game designer for Dovegames, which is role-playing server project under the progress. At this moment I'm looking for my partner who is reliable, and able to form the contents with their skills. However it's hard to accept anyone although I always try to provide equal chance to all the appliers. Check and consider the below, and please review yourself whether you're suitable to be one of us or not.

About us

As in previous sandbox titled games, the gameplay of Dovegames is mostly nonlinear style, with vast world, randomized events, detail settings, and relations between other players. Each of players are assured for numberous experiences. Dovegames provides a lot of character choices which is never defined by some mold. beyond those experiences, and player can freely grow their character with no restriction. Although, to work such process as smoothly, we need to prepare good leaders, and i belive they're the owner. Mainly, the owners of our server plan and form new and unique contents, and eventually try to draw a result from just plan, to visualized one.

It's possible to provide more detail explaination and information, if you want to consider with them, try to contact with me on private system. such as skype, private message.

Requirement & Restriction

numerical restriction can be decreased and ignored if you can show outstanding quality of skills. However, it's clearly one of specific needs, so it can be good reason why we can't accept you, and why you've been denied.

- Age ; Older than 18, should be an adult.
- Make accurate portfolio and application which obeys the form this thread shows.
- Try to increase the quality of your application.
- You have to demonstrate and prove what you can do, what is your own skills, and what you can provide for the project.

Additions

Basically, I never ignore your application. Although, it might demand some time to discuss and consider, so you need to get paitience. of course if the time is too much delayed, then try to contact me once more.

Wishes

I can manage the Game Design, Build work, set a storyline, recruit skilled members, and even invest a money for the server. But my skills are based only for visual and literary values, also, now we lack some functional talent. so i hope to find a partner who has experience of coding work for java.

Application Form

Click to reveal
Name & Age :
Experience :
What you can bring for the project? :
What is your own skills and talents? :
Questions(Optional)
Haisn
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2015 9:56 am
Haisn
bump
08/03/2015 11:50 am
Haisn
Still looking.
07/31/2015 5:55 am
Haisn
bump
07/30/2015 8:33 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
No problem with that. Not everyone is perfect for the job although I wish you good luck on the project. I might also offer to help in the future depending where my stages with Moon is at, however if I am likely to be honest I haven't had any experience with this type of server you're willing to accomplish, but again "I love learning something new."

Thank you for even considering me; and I wish you good luck on this.

Kind regards,
Liam/Volt.
07/29/2015 7:41 am
Vigri
Before (possibly) applying, would you consider me, a member of the forums just being a 15 year old teenager, who has his own network in the development but has good experience in configuration (not developing) servers and plugins? With all due respect, If I were to put money in, it probably will be for my network or this idea, but since both are money consuming.... You know what I mean.

Just wondering if you'd consider me even though I don't have all the requirements met.

Kind regards,
Volt/Liam.
07/29/2015 12:31 pm
Haisn
the numerical restriction is not absolute standard, so it's not a problem to apply even though you're not perfectly suitable to compare with requirements. so, yeah, if you've mind, i'll sincerely consider about you.
07/29/2015 12:34 pm
Vigri
I'll consider applying. Thanks for replying back with an answer.

Name & Age: My name is Liam and I am 15 years of Age.

Skype: I will give you my Skype if I do happen to have a chance to be accepted.

Introduction: Hi, my name is Liam. I have been told I am a great server Owner numerous times. Even though I am a 15 year old, I can be really serious at times, I am not a joker. But, I try to at least joke around. I play videogames but I prefer to actually do honest work, school work or even server configuration work. I own a YouTube channel with more than 120 subscribers (for the music category) and I have more than 20 subscribers for the gaming category. Not to prove that I am bragging about it but just to imply that I can help advertise at least. I do love, finding something new each day although I tend to forget about it. I can also configure my own servers (not develop as there is a moral difference) and study in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Studies and also English.

Experience: I have owned many servers, one being called Tornadus, which I had been kicked out off by the other Owner as I could not pay, yet I got the community and the staff together, as well as configure the server itself and manage it. Another was TheSystem, which is a small but overly enjoyed community for the Pixelmon category of Minecraft. I now own an upcoming network called MCMoon which is in progress, getting a new website design shortly and even drawn graphics.

What you can bring for the project?: I cannot develop, I can manage, handle and configure the plugins though. I don't believe you need to make your own plugins to make it unique. It's just combining a few to make a new.

What is your own skills and talents?: Like I said, I can configure servers really well. As mentioned about MC-Moon, I made a setup that seemed custom, but it was just a few plugins put together. Here you can find my appraisal thread on the MC-Market.

Questions(Optional): I don't have any, but I thank you if you even consider me.
07/30/2015 7:17 am
Haisn
What you can do for the project is very attractive, and i belive it has enough value for various fields. However, as you can know, our server is now just begining. therefore we can't accept something unnecessary, and even if there is something necessary, we should distinguish and cut off according to a certain type of priority.

In such a situation at this moment, I considered what has the highest priority when i select the owner, the most important role of project.

I belive that is someone who can form the contents of project. Your offer is sincerely fascinating, but perhaps what you introduced about yourself is not specialized to what we're in need of. With just past experience, handle the plugin and manage the process, it's hard to accept. we need to discover more practical talent. sorry, denied.
07/28/2015 5:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
alexcarty
Name & Age : Alex 18
Introduction : I was co-owner before on another server then the server got shut down and i was really upset and i know everything
Experience : I was co-owner on another server for like 1 year and then it got booted of and it never came back
What you can bring for the project? : I can bring skill and i will ban rule breakers and hackers/greifers
What is your own skills and talents? : I know some things i know all commands and stuff like that
Questions(Optional) Hope you like and accept me
07/29/2015 5:42 am
Haisn
Denied. Too vague, and what you can demonstrate about yourself at this moment is very basic requirement for all the staff, not only owner. you need to prepare more practical and effective thing.
07/28/2015 3:33 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Tarvali
Name & Age : Katie (Tarvali), nearly 22
Introduction : I am Katie (Tarvali all over the web), 22 year old female who has been minecrafting for 2-2.5 years, with over a year and a half experience as staff on servers (anything from helper to builder to moderator and even administrator for the last 2-3 servers I've been on). I study web development at college/university and produce EDM (Electronic Dance Music) trance music as well.
Experience : I spent the last two months as an administrator on G-Servers (it is unfortunately going through some major changes that affects my administator slot and thus leaving the server). During my time on the server I spent anywhere from 8 to 18 hours a day on the server due to the moderators not ever being around to do their job and I dealt punishments using both my own judgement and a punishment table to help guide the moderators to the appropriate punishment so everyone breaking the same rule for the first time had the exact punishment. It made sure that the mods were being fair. I also helped draft the punishment table and I know how to run teams because I have taken a class in college/university on project management and team leadership (and quite clearly I was the leader in my group and kept them on track).

Admin on Resented Shards (not even set up and I quit due to the owner leaning too much on me, not being organized, constantly changing his mind, and immaturity). I was basically admin (and builder) on Oneirophilia for 2-3 months (I wasn't officially admin but most of my time was spent advising the admins and owner on how to run the server and what I might do to increase players on there). I left due to the owner not doing much and it felt like I was running around in circles there. I was also admin on previous dead servers that I don't recall the names of anymore. I've also spent time as helper, builder, mod. I've been around the block a few times. I've worked my way up the ranks over the last 2-3 years to where I am now.

In those times as admin I've had the opportunity to open FTP and take a look at the backend structure of plugins and started to figure out how to find issues, though I'm still fairly new to this world. I've also been given a localhost minecraft server that I can easily start and stop for building, but I've also been using that to help me learn about backend structure of servers. At G-Servers we also used modreq, a plugin that allows players to submit support tickets/report bugs and the staff would respond and take care of those situations. We also used BanManager to track bans, mutes, warnings, and add notes to players so that we knew exactly who took what action, for how long, etc in order to know if a staff member abused their powers.
What you can bring for the project? : I can bring a nice responsive (as in mobile friendly) website, decent builds for spawn if there aren't already builders in place (examples on my PMC profile), documents for staff members, scheduling and organization, music (if needed for maybe youtube videos to show off builds on the server), a professional attitude, and basically anything else. Unfortunately I do not have experience with java yet, but I'm trying to understand minecraft servers better which requires me to start learning that when I have the opportunity.
What is your own skills and talents? : Basically anything I can offer to the server are my skills and talents. I give up everything and offer everything to every server I have ever been staff on, even if it goes outside my job description.
Questions(Optional) Not right now. I look forward to getting in touch with you though
07/30/2015 12:41 pm
Haisn
Thanks for your effort. To be honest, it's very outstanding application, and i belive you had arranged well about what you can proceed for the project. Although, what we're mainly in need of so far is the certain type of skill which is specialized to form the new contents and structure for project, not handle already exists. Tune up the flow of server is surely important, but it's not the most, yet. Sorry, denied.
07/28/2015 5:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SoapPvP
Nice App, wish you the best of luck.

The most annoying thing is how I'm 12 and can program, build and a GFX designer and there is no chance for me to get staff
07/28/2015 3:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Walfleman
Hello There i hope you reply soon but i have all the time not really XD with that lets get started i won't be able to play the most because i have a lot of work to do wit other stuff but i would like to be a co-owner i have not thought of it the most but ya sure I am learning how to code java and C# its fun and hard but i can code some stuff anyways i will get to more info here

Skype: I do not like exposing my personal info or at least most of it maybe we can Skype if we know each other more later
Why?:Well i like to help to make others have fun and put a smile on their face every day and make their life more enjoyable because no matter what you started at you can do anything as long as you extend your mind and keep trying because you can never give up and I decided to try to do this as a new thing
Others: I have a great sense of humor i code C# and I am learning Java so i might be able to help with custom stuff i also sort of want to be dev i can be both anyways thank you for putting your time into this application and reading it
07/29/2015 5:38 am
Haisn
Sorry, denied. It's hard to grasp how far you can code with java, and how high your level is. Also, we're in the most important step to release good server, so all the members need to spare their time remarkably. your application is pretty nice, but saddly, i can't accept you.
07/28/2015 8:48 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
djsid5
I Am Interested And I Specialize In Making Good Servers

Name & Age : 15

Introduction : I Am Seriosly Good At Building And Making Servers Ok And If Anyone Is Swearing Or Hacking I Will KICK them Or In Extremes Ban Them

Experience : I Own A Server Called Blakecraft.serv.nu And Have Built Everything For That

What you can bring for the project? : I Can Make Spawn I Can Make Anything And I Can Bring Myself And Will Try And Make The server Very Big

What is your own skills and talents? : I Am A Very Good Builder And A Very Good admin I Used To Be Admin For 2 Servers But Quit, I Can Be On For About 6 Hours A Day

I Hope I Get Accepted
07/28/2015 12:56 pm
Haisn
Denied. I'm little wondering, did you even read the thread? Please check the requirement and restriction chapter, and review yourself.
07/28/2015 8:42 am
Vigri
Looks interesting. I might apply, but I've been in hospital recently and won't be able to do most of the stuff. By "might", I won't probably have the confidence to even apply. Even though I am a network Owner myself.

Never the less; I hope it goes well for DoveGames. And I hope that you indeed get some luck with it
07/28/2015 12:59 pm
Haisn
Thanks for encouragement.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome