Looking for a co-owner with good ideas (I have hosting)

Kisame77's Avatar Kisame777/29/14 5:48 am
1 emeralds 288 4
7/29/2014 2:16 pm
baljeetboy013's Avatar baljeetboy013
Hey,

I am looking for someone to create a server with. I know the basics, but not advanced stuff. I am looking for someone who does know much about MC and has some good ideas for a server. I have the funds to pay for the hosting etc, you don't have to worry about that.

PM me if you want to join my team.
Kisame77
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2014 2:16 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
baljeetboy013
This is exactly what im looking for! Add me on skype: EdTheGamerMC I have unique and original ideas (that i have tested on people) That would help any server grow and keep players coming back for more. Ive been looking for someone to share my ideas with but havent found the right person yet so please contact me you wont regret it! I also have editing skills.I even have a theme for a server a spawn a shop and more that i would love to show you. Pleas contact me on skype and i will prove that me and my ideas can make your server a hit!
07/29/2014 2:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ShadowSpike
Hi kisame ,

We of the LoK crew are looking for someone like you to host our RP fantasy server (Legacy of Kings), we have a dedicated crew of people who are all good in their own things. We have orginial idea's that made many people exiting and i can insure you this is what people want a true based role play server where people can play out their fantasy characters. If you are interested add me kn skype:teddydude190 or PM me.
Hope to hear from you soon

Ps:you will still take a big part of this as a owner
07/29/2014 6:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
XxSplinter4000xX
Hey dude,

my name is matthew ledger, i saw ur forums post saying u need a co-owner who knows what he is doing, i know how to set up ranks using pex and how to set up plugins, also im a desent advertiser, i would love to hellp out. i know this is kinda rushed but i would appreciate it if u wanna set up a server with me

ign splinter4000

-matt xD
07/29/2014 5:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xXxBumperBoyXxXx
Hello my name is Alex and i have been playing minecraft for 5 Years i would love to help you make an server Msg me on Skype my skype name is xXxBumperBoyXxXx

and i owned 3-5 servers before
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome