Looking for "partners" - Resonant Rise 3 SMP

-_ToonStar_-'s Avatar -_ToonStar_-3/1/15 9:59 am
1 emeralds 183
Hello everyone!
About four days ago, this idea just came to me from nowhere - to start streaming on Twitch.tv. You know... I`ve watched a few streams and I thought it was cool and fun. So I decided I want to make a server with a bunch of mods, and find at least a couple of other streamers that have the hardware and enthusiasm to join me.
There are a few things, however, you should know before you decide you want to join me. First of all it isn`t possible for me to keep the server 24/7 because my computer is not on 24/7. I am from Europe - Bulgaria, which means (GMT + 2:00) time zone, so considering that - the server can be on from 15:00 to 21:00 my time. Second you will need quite a good PC to be able to run this modpack smoothly since it has a crap ton of mods (170 or so). And last you should be able to speak some english so we can understand eachother (my first language is not english and I havent spoken it much with others but I think mine is good enough). And thats the things you should consider. Aside that I`m open to anyone who is friendly and likes the idea. :]
So for the modpack it is ATLauncher`s Resonant Rise 3, you can checkout the mods in the launcher. If you try making an instance for the modpack it will ask you which optional mods you would like to put in besides the main mods. I didn`t put in all optional mods because they were just too many. There are the ones I chose:
Click to reveal
era modes
information era
information complete
armorstatusHUD
damage indicators
inventory tweaks
statuseffectHUD
TC node tracker
thaumcraft NEI plugin
TiC Tooltips
voxel map
advanced generators
aethercraft
applied energistics 2
AE2 stuff
Extra cells
Archimedes` ships
artifacts
bibliocraft
bibliowoods biomes o plenty edition
bibliowoods forestry edition
bibliowoods natura edition
big reactors
blood magic
sanguimancy
botania
buildcraft
buildcraft additions
logistics pipes
carpenter`s blocks
chisel 2
chisel facades
computercraft
craftheraldry
decocraft
dense ores
dimensional anchors
ender io
enhancedportals 3
extra utilities
forestry
binnie`s mods
gendustry
magic bees
funky locomotion
galacticraft core
galacticraft planets
micdoodle8 core
ICBM
industrialcraft 2
advanced machines
advanced repulsion systems
advanced solar panel
IC2 nuclear control 2
gravisuite
immibis core
magical crops
mekanism
mekanism generators
mekanism tools
minechem
machinemuse`s modular powersuits
numina
slick-ulti
opencomputers
openperipheral core
openperipheral addons
openperipheral integration
power converters
project e
quiverbow
sould shards reborn
steve`s carts
steve`s factory manager
steve`s addons
steve`s workshop
thaumcraft 4
forbidden magic
technomancy
thaumcraft mob aspects
thaumic tinkerer
thermal expansion
tinker`s construct
extraTiC
tinker`s mechworks
the twilight forest

Again, note that you should be a streamer yourself to join or atleast thats the idea... I myself just started 3 days ago and I don`t have any followers or anything so it`s more than fine if you aren`t famous. And that`s that.
So if you like the idea and meet the (I hope not so demanding) requirements, you can contact me via this thread or on my e-mail: ToonStar@abv.bg
That said, hope you have a nice day! ;]
(If you want to check my PC setup it`s in the description of my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/To0onStar/about)
-_ToonStar_-
Level 1 : New Crafter