Looking for people for a RP series!

px234's Avatar px23410/31/16 8:16 pm
2/22/2017 9:09 pm
Auxiliary_'s Avatar Auxiliary_
Hey People! I am Looking for people to help me build/act/animate my Roleplay that i'm going to do! Help me out by applying!

My roleplay is about: When you succesfully be accepted ill tell via skype

These are questions you need to answer:

Minecraft name:

Timezone:

Why you applied:

What are you applying for:
(Out of the three listed. Building, Acting, animate RP. you can pick more than one role)
From 1 to 10 what is your mature level:

From 1 to 10 how to you rate yourself of RPing/acting:

Do you have experience RP?

If so what RP have you done?: (fill in this question if you had done RP before. if not leave blank with note)

Why should you be picked over anyone else:

Skype name:

(Please note that Everyone who applies will be accepted automatically for now. It might change when we have a demand of people who wants to join. Also if you dont get a part, do not fret. most likely i will be adding more roles in. if that dose happen people who already applied and got denied will get a message from me if they want to fill in that role.)

Thanks and Have fun Applying!

px234

Once you have been accepted I will tell you through the thread (reply your Application in this thread)
px234
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/22/2017 9:09 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Auxiliary_
Minecraft name: Carrie / Auxiliary_

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Why you applied: I enjoy being apart of projects like this. It gives me something to do, creates opportunities, and gives me experience

What are you applying for: Acting

From 1 to 10 what is your mature level: If I need to be mature, then 8 or 9. If I'm joking and talking with friends it can stoop to a 5 at the lowest

From 1 to 10 how to you rate yourself of RPing/acting: For Body Acting, I would say about an 8. Voice acting...probably a 4 but that's not accurate

Do you have experience RP? I have experiencing body acting for multiple projects (most have shut down), and a small amount of experience voice acting with friends. As far as Role playing overall, I've been in quite a few role play groups for fun

If so what RP have you done?: (fill in this question if you had done RP before. if not leave blank with note) TheGhettoGamer - Sword Art Online Body actor, a few shut down projects which were never uploaded, and role playing in skype groups

Why should you be picked over anyone else: I have experience with different types of role playing, whether it's body acting, voice, or even text. I'm very friendly, I'm willing to try new things, and I will always help out to the best of my ability

Skype name: live:696f8319a952b30e
02/22/2017 2:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_buttercup
Minecraft name: _Boo_Bear

Timezone: UTC -3

Why you applied: I absolutely love acting and think this might be a good experience

What are you applying for: Acting
(Out of the three listed. Building, Acting, animate RP. you can pick more than one role)
From 1 to 10 what is your mature level: 9

From 1 to 10 how to you rate yourself of RPing/acting: 8

Do you have experience RP? Yes, but just for fun

If so what RP have you done?: (fill in this question if you had done RP before. if not leave blank with note) I did it with some friends just for fun so...yeah...

Why should you be picked over anyone else: I enjoy acting and working with different people. I've done a lot of IRL acting and I'm very flexible, so I can take the role most people don't want.

Skype name: you can search me by email @camilanascimbeni@hotmail.com
01/17/2017 1:29 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheJoshCrafter
Minecraft Name: joshbrad4d

Time Zone: Pacific

Why I applied: I'm an actor and I've been acting for 8 years (since I was 5). I love Minecraft and I've always wanted to see them combine.

What I'm applying for: Actor

Scale from 1 to 10: 8 or 9

Any experience?: No

Why I should be picked over anyone else: I don't know... if you want to pick me you can!!!

Skype Name: The Josh Crafter
01/16/2017 7:29 pm
Starfox2003
Minecraft name: supdude1000
Time zone: West Coast
Gender. Male
Why you applied: I live to make people happy while watching videos on YouTube and stuff, I also would love this to be a good RP series
What are you applying for:Voice Over
From 1 to 10 what is your mature level: 7
From 1 to 10 hot DO you rate yourself of RPing/acting: 6-7
DO you have experience in RP? Not a lot but some
If so what RP have you done? I've done a series called the starter
WHY should you be picked over anyone else: I have experience, learning to teach how to ski (5-13) and I have a lot of experience with being around people, in a singer, pianoist and I play drums. I would love to be picked because I would be that one person that they would say "Omg he is so good!!" And I have 7 different voices
11/11/2016 1:19 pm
hjake873
Minecraft name: hjake873

Timezone: gmt

Why you applied: I want to be in a roleplay were people will be active

What are you applying for:
building and acting
From 1 to 10 what is your mature level: 7

From 1 to 10 how to you rate yourself of RPing/acting:

If so what RP have you done?:

Skype name:
hjake873@gmail.com
11/10/2016 9:35 pm
Gamply
Minecraft name: Gamply

Timezone: East Coast

Why you applied: Starting a youtube channel

What are you applying for: Acting (I do redstone and command blocks)

From 1 to 10 what is your mature level: 8

From 1 to 10 how to you rate yourself of RPing/acting: 4 I'm terrible but I like to learn.

Do you have experience RP? None

If so what RP have you done?: (fill in this question if you had done RP before. if not leave blank with note)

Why should you be picked over anyone else: I'm a ski instructor, rock climbing instructor, piano teacher. So interacting with people is easy for me. But I want to improve my roleplay a bit since I'm starting a youtube channel.

Skype name: I use discord. Skype for business only, as I want to keep it secret for now.
11/08/2016 8:14 pm
px234
*bump
11/02/2016 5:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
DomoNanas
Minecraft name: DomoNanas

Timezone: Central Time

Why you applied: I've been looking to make my own roleplays series and i like building. I'm also thinking about making my own roleplay for youtube and I think participating in this roleplay could be like practice for my own roleplay. I've also been wanting to help people build things to increase my reputation and maybe apply for a build team.

What are you applying for: Acting and Building
From 1 to 10 what is your mature level: 8

From 1 to 10 how to you rate yourself of RPing/acting: 6

I have no experience however I can voice act I know multiple accents and things like that.

If so what RP have you done?: I have not done an RP before.

Why should you be picked over anyone else: I'm really mature and people say some of my accents and acting is good. Being in an RP would be awesome for me. I also have experience in building things and I think I could help build a setting for the RP.

Skype name: DomoNanas
11/02/2016 9:20 am
px234
Changes to questions have been updated again. Also all we need for now is an ainmeator and actors. the building piece is all set do not need more ATM but if yall wanna be part of building team go ahead. more buildiers the merryer
11/01/2016 6:12 pm
diamondaxeplayz
Minecraft name: mustang767

Why you applied: because I do YouTube and my team is like never on

What are you applying for: acting

From 1 to 10 how to you rate yourself of acting: 8

Do you have experience RP? yes

If so what RP have you done?: work for school and school ones also city
Why should you be picked over anyone else: because I do not swear in my videos and I have xp

Skype name: mlgteenswag the one with the picture
11/01/2016 3:56 pm
px234
PM me your skype via mail or pm. we working on the building set right now
11/01/2016 3:23 pm
DocterMrcat12
Minecraft name:kookie2004

Why you applied:i love role plays and minecraft and this interested me

What are you applying for: building,Acting

From 1 to 10 how to you rate yourself of RPing/acting: 8

Do you have experience RP? yes mine craft and real world i have participated in 7-8 serious outside world rp and 5 minecraft rp

If so what RP have you done?: (fill in this question if you had done RP before. if not leave blank with note) minecraft 3 rpg 1 text and scene and one 1 adventure map story i was a player and the game master made the builds along the way real life i did 3-4 rpg depending how you look at it 2 text based and 1 with props

Why should you be picked over anyone else:i have extensive experience and am home-schooled so i have a flexible schedule and am on every day

Skype name: (If you dont have Skype I will conduct your interview on a Teamspeak 3 server I have. though do have skype):prefer not to say but if i am chosen will share
11/01/2016 1:43 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Button Pusher
PupuNikkari
MC name : PupuNikkari

Why I Applied : Well, I like doing some Minecraft related stuff with a group and I think this would be fun!

What am I applying for : I'm applying for building and acting, if I have to choose, I would choose acting over building... But I would like both ^^

I rate myself : 8 and a half

Do I have experience : I do.

I have done : A lot of fantasy RP:s, High school and I have been building some of the RP:s.

Why me : Well, I am very good at group work and if needed I can do skins for the RP

My Skype : PupuNikkari
11/01/2016 12:23 pm
Level 1 : New Network
zackw7s
Edited
11/01/2016 10:30 am
IAngelI
Ive text u back.
11/01/2016 7:40 am
px234
Sent you a pm. I do want to pursue your appliaction a bit more
11/01/2016 6:05 am
IAngelI
Minecraft name: SpaceeNinja

Why you applied: Looking for some new experience

What are you applying for: Building, Acting (If its not going to be on YT. Sorry I don't like to be on videos ;x)

From 1 to 10 how to you rate yourself of RPing/acting: Idk if I have to answer that if I want to build only, but if I should then smth about 6

Do you have experience RP?: Yes. Not only in minecraft.

If so what RP have you done?: (fill in this question if you had done RP before. if not leave blank with note): Multiple roles, however I don't want to act so I won't caunt them off.

Why should you be picked over anyone else: I think I got some building skills and styles that are unique. And mostly, I like when people use my buildings !

Skype name: (If you dont have Skype I will conduct your interview on a Teamspeak 3 server I have. though do have skype) I would rather give it by private messange if you pick me. I don't like to say it in public.

P.S: If it will be in need, I can be Mod if u want me to and if u pick me. I think I got some experience with that ;D. And I'm also nice to people!
11/01/2016 5:31 am
px234
I have updated the thread Zack just edit your post with the things ive added
11/01/2016 4:29 am
Level 1 : New Network
zackw7s
Minecraft name: Bvendon ( will probraly change soon)

What are you applying for: all 3 I guess? I'm not sure abt animate RP means

From 1 to 10 how to you rate yourself of RPing/acting: well I'm a main owner at a school style rp server so 7/10? 8/10?

If so what RP have you done?: (fill in this question if you had done RP before. if not leave blank with note) school, family, drama

Why should you be picked over anyone else: cause my profile picture is cute

Skype name: I deleted my old Skype so I'll create a new one in a while

Thanks and Have fun Applying!

px234

I will add you on Skype once you applied (replied to this)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome