Looking for People to Play Minecraft With

Marsci's Avatar Marsci8/19/15 2:12 pm
1 emeralds 421 9
9/3/2015 8:01 am
Petals4013's Avatar Petals4013
Hello all! I've recently got back in to Minecraft, and I'd love to play with a group of people. I have a sister I could play with, but she hasn't been on much and doesn't want to play Minecraft as much as I want to. Anyways, I need 1-3 people max. Read below then fill the form.

I'd like some people to play with, with these requirements:
~- Doesn't swear alot. I don't mind the words like "Oh my goodness" but anymore than that bothers me.
~- Age around 12-15. I don't mind playing with young and old players, it's just I want to be able to be comfortable with people near my age range. (I'm 13 years old)
~- Willing to play a variety of different games. Minigames I like the most, but we could also play creative and survival.
~- Can be on alot. Atleast an hour a day, the more the better! Also please state your time zone! c:

~-Form-~
IGN:
Age: (I won't judge you by your age. Age is here just because I want people within my age range)
Maturity: {1-10} (This doesn't matter that much, it won't really affect you getting accepted either. I just want some mature players, but they can also joke around sometimes)
Time you can be on: (Please state your time zone!)
Where can I contact you?: (eg. Steam, PMC)
Skills: (eg. Building, redstone, PvP, parkour, archery etc.)

~-Example of form-~
IGN: Marsci
Maturity: 6
Time you can be on: Almost all day, between 1:00 PM to 11:00 PM. ^^ My timezone is Eastern.
Where can I contact you?: My PMC, MixyStickz. My steam name is the same.
Skills: I can build rather well, and I know a little redstone. I'm decent at PvP and archery, I'm also very good at parkour.

Anyways that's it. I wouldn't be able to Skype or anything, since I'm shy and I'm random. But I just want a few people to hang out with. ^^ Sorry it's long. x) Thanks for looking. c:

*Note* Not positive which section this should go in. Mods, feel free to move it if I'm wrong. ^^
Marsci
Level 23 : Expert Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2015 8:01 am
Level 24 : Expert Princess
Petals4013
Hey, what do you mean by your timezone "Eastern"? Like mine is GMT +8... I'm Australian. What's yours (in that format)? I'm guessing you're on the other side of the world from me though...
08/29/2015 11:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PolarNexus
IGN: ScreecherCreeper
Maturity: 7 - I can play seriously, but sometimes like to joke
Time you can be on: Maybe sometime around 7:00 pm? I am in Central Time. Not certain though.
Where can I contact you?: Steam- "I'm in shape, Round's a shape", and if that doesn't work "PolarNexus"
Skills: I'm kind of an all around kind of dude, but my weakness is building, for sure. I tend to build a basic house (not dirt of course) and a basic farm.

I do not have a mic, if you are wondering. I'm pretty shy too

Also wondering, would it be a brand new playthrough from scratch, because I can't host I get around 40-50 fps base on Single Player, 40-45 on multiplayer, and like 10 if I'm hosting.
08/30/2015 11:11 pm
Marsci
Okay sure! ^^ I'll contact both of you sometime and maybe we could play together! Just send me a msg sometime if you wanna play and if I haven't said anything yet. c:
08/24/2015 8:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Kutegirlbo
IGN: Kutegirlboo
Maturity: 7
Time you can be on: Noon-9pm my time is Eastern
Where can I contact you?: Mineplex a minecraft server
Skills: I can build descent, I pvp well,Im good at archery, i suck at parkour, and i like minigames
08/29/2015 3:06 am
Marsci
Sure! I'll msg you sometime and we can play together if you want.

Sorry for the late reply. >u<
08/23/2015 9:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Midnooter
Shame, I can't meet the requirements as I curse a lot..
08/24/2015 10:47 am
Marsci
aw, thanks for looking though! c:

bump again. o3o
08/22/2015 6:47 pm
Marsci
Bump again. ovo
08/20/2015 1:48 pm
Marsci