Looking for players to help build a huge port and town/city!

ThEnoobster's Avatar ThEnoobster12/24/14 4:50 pm
1 emeralds 254 2
12/25/2014 1:50 pm
lightningwing's Avatar lightningwing
So basically I am in charge of a city on a server called IRLMC.com. To make this short, the server consists of cars, boats, planes, people, business run economy, and military. Each player can buy a house, or build one, and we are trying to make the server as realistic as possible. I am the only builder, however, and it is going very slow, and, frankly, I am not the best builder. So please, if you are a builder looking to be op and staff on a server, please comment with your skype and maybe some pictures of builds, and briefly state what you can do, why you'd like to help, Ect.

Thanks, MilkshakePvP!
ThEnoobster
Level 1 : New Miner