Looking for players to help me build towns, towers and more.

Ellie's Avatar Ellie2/12/16 11:38 am
1 emeralds 155 1
2/13/2016 11:57 am
Ellie's Avatar Ellie
Hey there,
I am currently in progress of restarting most aspects of my server and creating a new Apocalype world with custom generating towns, castles, towers and trees among other things. Whilst I have people helping me (and usually I build everything on the server) the amount of time I have available to complete this task is very limited and I would like to launch all the changes by the end of April.

I am currently looking for builders that would be willing to make towns, small castles, towers, dungeons, treehouses or anything else you would find suitable to be put into a custom generating world. I'm not too fussed about style, though the usually medieval minecraft style would be good along with anything iconic like a western style or Victorian.

I don't mind if you want to build alone or in a team, we have a plotsquared server so no worries about being griefed and you can trust friends to the plot to work together.

I have a discord channel (like teamspeak if you have used that) in which we usually discuss what we are doing.

Requirements:
Good eye for detail and be able to ask me when you have a question or an idea

If you're interested please fill this out and comment it below:
IGN:
Timezone:
Why you want to join:
Any example screenshots/links of builds you have done:

If you have any questions or requirements either message below, drop me a note in my inbox or you can add me on skype (ellielza2).
The IP is heybuilder.mcph.co, I'll start advertising in April.

Thank you!

Ellie
Retired Moderator
Level 35 : Artisan Artist