Looking for Plugin Developers for CraftPe! (Paid Position)

17bhata's Avatar 17bhata5/26/16 7:15 am
1 emeralds 575 3
5/26/2016 9:31 pm
17bhata's Avatar 17bhata
Hello everyone,

A new MCPE server network, CraftPe, is looking for plugin developers! We are going to be a network of faction/adventure servers, and possibly other game types as well! We will be in need of plugin developers to help us create unique and awesome features for our servers! However, we realize that developing plugins can take a considerable amount of time out of your lives. Thus Developers who join our team will be paid a commission for each plugin created depending on the time taken/difficulty of creating plugin after it has been tested to work properly and will be given due credit. If you wish to apply, please state:

IGN:
Kik/Skype:
Experience (years/plugins made, etc):
Anything else that would make you a good candidate:

If you are deemed to be qualified, you will be contacted soon.

Thanks!
17bhata
Level 1 : New Network