Looking for plugin developers.

hgbf's Avatar hgbf1/26/15 2:45 pm
1/27/2015 5:51 pm
hapily's Avatar hapily
Hello. I'm a guy who wants to make a mini-games server, like Hypixel or Mineplex, but smaller. But here comes the problem. I got no coding skills, at all... So I will need some plugin developers that can work with me. I won't pay you anything but a part of the donations, if we get any, and of course an ingame rank (Developer or Admin). I'm planning to get it done in early april, so we have some time to work on it.. When we open, I will advise the server on forums, youtube and on those websites where you can find minecraft server (Planet minecraft included). If we get any donations, I will use one part to pay for the server hosting, and the rest everyone who's working with the server will share. Of course I will also do some work with the server, such as building and artworks. Here's a list of the stuff that I want (Please note that some of this stuff can be made with plugins that already exists)
Click to reveal
Mini-games:
Find the diamond = one player will hide a diamond block while the other players waiting (max 30 seconds). The other players will try to find it. If they click it, it will count as finding it and they will win. If no-one finds it within 5 minutes, the player who hides the block will win.
Building game = Sethblings building game combinded with mineplex draw my thing. You got 30 seconds to build something and the people in the chat will guess.
Mixed mini-games = 10 small mini-games in a row.
Horse race = You get a horse and race a track. You can't jump. If the players run over 5 checkpoints in the right order, it will count. The checkpoints will be green wool in the ground, so I can build easily.
Time bomb = Team based game. Teams = Red and blue. One person starts with a bomb. He/she will always start in the blue team. If he/she kills anyone in the other team someone random in their team will get the bomb. The team who have the bomb when the time runs out will lose.
Jump (I'm bad at mini-game names D:) = Parkour in a straight line with a wall following you. Either the first one to get to the end or the last survivor wins.
Falling platforms = There will be 4x4 platforms. They will fall randomly. The last survivor/ everyone at the last platform wins. It's based 75% luck and 25% skill. I think it will be fun
Paintball = Like mineplex
Spleef = You know what spleef is. Just for this one you will be losing hunger if you don't mine blocks.

Hub:
Inventory system:
Show/Hide players (Green and gray dye)
Stats (head or nether star)
Select game (Compass)
Rules (Book)
Shop (Emerald)
Commands:
/party (works like Mineplex)
/help (like vanilla, but better)
/shop (Opens the shop menu)
/players on/off (On = shows players, Off = Hides players)
/msg (like essentials)
Other stuff:
Portals
Clickable ncps for every game
Scoreboard with stats
Parkour system

Other stuff:
Coin system
Level system, Higher levels unlocks stuff
Text at the tab menu
Anti hacking system
Anti spam system
/hub (get to hub at any time)

BTW, until april, we have to go with a hamachi server or one server per computer.

My skype is mrHgbf
hgbf
Level 1 : New Miner