Looking for PRE-ALPHA testers for my Operating System

FCCAGut's Avatar FCCAGut10/22/14 12:16 am
1 emeralds 456 4
10/23/2014 2:17 pm
FCCAGut's Avatar FCCAGut
I've been building it for 2 years almost and I need it tested for my future computers coming out in 2016.

This OS is lightweight, made to teach programming, good for kids and beginners with computers, and is super cool (as well as blue, blue is a friendly color) Lots of cool stuff there and you can send reviews and suggestions to me. Check out my public released version on http://www.unitycommunity.wix.com/twdt. You are also free to check out http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Linux-Di ... 3606.shtml as well.

Nerds and geeks only. Most of the basic stuff is done but I would like more ideas to be put into this project. No programming knowledge needed/required (Java doesn't count for obvious reasons) although you will find this more enjoyable (and fun!) if you do. I decided to share this because I feel this is once in a lifetime experience for people wanting to learn more about computers and that's what this project is about once it's given to the public. So far I'm the only developer doing all this but I hope I inspire people enough to gain more developers.

Add me on Skype, fccagut is my username or just reply here if you have any questions.

Nothing this cool (or geeky) ever comes to this side of the internet. So let's all have fun and enjoy this project.
FCCAGut
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner