Looking For PROMOTERS (PAYING) + MODS

Soulwerk's Avatar Soulwerk1/31/15 9:57 pm
1/31/2015 10:32 pm
Omega_Black13000's Avatar Omega_Black13000
Hello!

We are running mature, invitation only white-listed server.
Since we plan to expand our player base by a small amount we are in need of promoters and some mods.

Promoters:
Need to find and bring new players to the server. Keep in mind that we have mature player base and we want to keep it that way. As a promoter, You also need to be active in game. For every member you bring to the server, we are giving 30% of all his/her donations.
Promoters will be introduced to server and we will give them a small tour of course.

Moderators:
If you are chosen, you will have all tools that you will need. (vanish, spectate, mute, jail, kick, ban etc.) Please, act as a regular player. Yes, you have the tools, but we do not need someone who will float above others and boss around about what is good what is not what is what.

Application:

IGN:
Position:
What can you do for that position:
How much time can you play per day:
Goku or Iron Man:

Candidates will be contacted via private message. You can expect additional questions or Teamspeak/Skype call.

Thank You for your interest!
Soulwerk
Level 1 : New Miner