Looking for a redeem plugin.

Cyborn's Avatar Cyborn8/28/14 10:53 am
1 emeralds 179 3
8/29/2014 4:02 pm
MomoMomiji's Avatar MomoMomiji
Hello, I am looking for a donation redeem plugin. For example, if you donate and the server resets, you loose you're rank and money ect. When you go on the server after the reset you can do /redeem and it gives you everything you donated for before the reset. Answers will be appreciated, thank you for reading!
Cyborn
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2014 4:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
MomoMomiji
Ranks and money are always separate from the map, and must be reset manually if you want them to be reset. If you really are actively resetting everyone's balance/ranks on a map reset, then you should be looking for a plugin that executes a command the first time a player joins the server (giving money, setting permission groups, ect...). Would simply be an auto-magical process, instead of requiring a command, but should still fit the bill.
08/29/2014 5:15 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Cyborn
Nonono, I am asking for a plugin that allows you to do /redeem when the world reset and you lost you're donator rank and donator money, so /redeem gives you whatever you donated for.
08/28/2014 1:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
MomoMomiji
I believe you're asking for a plugin that allows donations to be cached on an external server, and then collected in-game; right? Honestly, I'd be very surprised if the major donation plugins didn't support offline donations; if you're using one of the few that don't, then look around for one that has "Donation Caching" or "Offline Donations" or so.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome