Looking for a server to build on

Mehlbaum's Avatar Mehlbaum5/15/17 5:02 pm
1 emeralds 313 6
6/19/2017 12:25 pm
fuzzywobby's Avatar fuzzywobby
Hi there!

My name is Mehlbaum, ingame: Mehll, and just as the subject says: I am looking for a dedicated server to build something on.
This can be a team that makes small timelapse builds or just gigantic builds, a server that needs a new spawn or arena etc. as long as there are a couple of people helping me or just keeping me company.

I mainly build medieval cities or anything in that style, but I can also build in other themes as long as I get the time necessary.

I am 19 years old and my time zone is UTC +1.
I mainly use Discord for communications, so here's my tag: Mehlbaum#6412
If you need some help building something, or need a dedicated mod/builder. Just add me and ill be glad to have a look around and maybe even join you!

Cheers -Mehlbaum-
Mehlbaum
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2017 12:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
fuzzywobby
Id be interested ! Discord: traintracks
05/24/2017 2:20 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
LordEndore
Hello, i just saw your post. I am planning a server that has a mix of RPG and survival. I do not want to go into too much detail here, but the server will have some aspects such as Skills, classes, quests, custom items, and more. Not only will the server have a lot of differing RPG ideas, but the server will have factions(or a faction-like plugin) that allows people to team up. They will rankup through quests and the story, but they will be able to gain useful rewards in dungeons that they can then use to help the Faction or themselves. I would also like to have different events and challenges to encourage fighting among factions. This is just a glimpse of what i want to do but i cannot do it alone!

In addition to all of these ideas, a lot of building will be going on! This is where i would love your help and input!

If you are at all interested, please contact me!

Steam: LordEndore
Discord: LordEndore#7002

The best method of contact is most likely Discord, but i provided a few in case you do not use it.
05/17/2017 12:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
PvPMXR
Contacted , I would love to work with you !
05/16/2017 5:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
YanceMaster
05/16/2017 1:31 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
ZackOfParalon
Added.
05/15/2017 10:01 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Presidente
Hi Mehlbaum! Do you have any schematic uploaded?

Thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome