Looking for a server I can help Grow

jorelmorrell's Avatar jorelmorrell7/25/14 11:14 am
1 emeralds 140 1
7/30/2014 1:30 pm
JumanjiCraft's Avatar JumanjiCraft
First my ign is jorelmorell555. My Skype is jorelmorell555 and me on servers is I am a really experienced server owner and can help out with a variety of things. I am great with plugins and setting them up. I can fix prefixes and donation ranks. I can make ranks and add permissions. I am not that great of a builder but I can find builders to help build a great server. I can find coders to help code plugins. and etc. I'm 16 years old and I know how to get players on and keep them on. If I do get invited to join a server I right now am applying for co-owner so I can be able to perform everything I need to be performed. I need to be able to adjust and mess with the plugins. Any of my ideas are great ideas so please don't take them for granted unless you really don't agree. I can plan out a server. I can organize staff. I can make sure everything is easily remembered. I am looking for a server owner who is interested in a co-owner so they can advance in server ranks and overall become a top server on toplist! If you consider me please Skype me or Tell me below. The servers I am most interested in working on is but I can work on any other also just give me time to learn the plugins for that type of server. But:
Factions
Kit pvp
Teams
Soup pvp factions
jorelmorrell
Level 1 : New Miner