!!!! LOOKING FOR SERVER DEV. !!!!

PxrpleYT's Avatar PxrpleYT1/17/17 11:36 am
1 emeralds 151 3
1/17/2017 4:23 pm
PxrpleYT's Avatar PxrpleYT
Hello the Server Noxify is searching for a Server Dev. - this Server still needs alot done till it can really be played on and to make this the best Play experience Noxify would like to find a Dev. that really knows what he/she is doing please note that all Staff members also after development must be over the age of 16! If you are intrested please message me via Skype: SightsGraphics or also here on planetminecraft but note that Skype or Teamspeak is needed to become Staff!
Hope to hear from you!
Kalibi.
PxrpleYT
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/17/2017 12:39 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
The first question, I think, is to determine what he considers a dev - someone who just configures plugins or someone who does the aforementioned functions.
01/17/2017 4:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PxrpleYT
Thank you! Exactly I might have not said it clearly enough I am searching for someone to configure plugins not directly to create any! I will edit this soon thank you!
01/17/2017 11:52 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
scarabcoder
Hey Kalibi,

First of all, you should be offering some kind of payment. Java and plugin development can take years to be really master, and making plugins takes a lot of time and energy. Can you give any good reason why a Java dev would want to stop making money and take time to help you? You didn't really give anything reason like that in your post.

Also, I'm a bit offended that you want 17+ aged teens. Is that because of the nature of your content, or because you don't think younger devs can make good plugins? I've worked for three different servers in the past, made multiple minigames and gotten paid for all at the age of 14. I take pride that I've nearly mastered the plugin API.

Lastly, if you want anyone to join, especially adults who need to support themselves with current jobs, offer at least $15/hr. Check out the SpigotMC forums under the Server Recruitment section to see what other people are offering.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome