[Advanced Player | Read Desc.] Looking for a server to join.

RansuKookies's Avatar RansuKookies7/30/14 10:37 am
1 emeralds 107
Hello! My name is RansuKakuro.
For those servers in need, I can try and help your server out.
I have the following:

1.) Responsibility
Yes, I have responsibility, this means that (as stated in the name) one is trustworthy, reliable and have total leadership for players. In the internet it states that responsibility is the state or fact of having a duty to deal with something or of having control over someone meaning you have to responsible for the action of the other. For example in game, a hacker hacked the server. Even if I can't handle the hacker. I would try to do my best to prevent him/her from hacking. This came from the word "response" meaning that you have a fast response or you are very alert to the hacker hacking the server. I believe I can convey this to others and will continue to do it if I find a server.

2.) Maturity
Honestly, I am only thirteen years old but I believe that I have reached the age of puberty and know how to use it. Some people say that "Maturity usually comes from the age" but I do not believe this statement, There are some parts here that are true and there is a part that it isn't. Yes, we all know that other younger people are immature than older ones but not everyone, sometimes I can see that kind of situations were older people are more mature than younger ones. I believe that this depends on maturity. As for me as a thirteen year old, I have been matured as always.

3.) Experience
Until today, I have been a staff member in a lot of servers. I have been a helper on one server, and a Moderator in four servers. Being staff from the past has given me complete knowledge about everything about the servers, the server plug-ins and all other requirements for a server. I have also experienced the chat and how to moderate it very well. I have complete knowledge to building in minecraft as well and all other stuffs in minecraft. I have been playing minecraft since 1.4.5 and even though that version is not that old. I have still experienced a lot not only from single player worlds but also with multiplayer.

4.) Building
I am quite good at building but not a pro. If I would to be rating my builds. I would give it a eight. I know how buildings can be good and how to improve builds. Because of my knowledge in minecraft or minecraft servers. I also got the knowledge of building well. Sometimes I do watch videos for tutorials when I want to build something big and very well done. I can build as well and do everything I can to do builds and stuffs for a server.

5.) Plug-Ins
As I stated on the experience, I experienced minecraft plug-ins. When I first saw plugins, I was like "What the f are these?". But throughout the days, I got the complete knowledge about plug-ins too while doing my role as a Moderator or a helper. Being a staff member from the past gave me more knowledge than I have before, I test plugins on my testing server and used to teach and practice myself in order to have complete knowledge about plugins.

I think that's all I have. But I believe I have more, I just want to write five at this moment. Thank you for having time reading! I am looking forward to join a really awesome and outstanding server!

~RansuKakuro
RansuKookies
Level 1 : New Network