Looking for Bungee Manager / Plugin Developer.

Garybob's Avatar Garybob7/6/15 9:35 pm
7/7/2015 4:26 pm
AznNinja_'s Avatar AznNinja_
Hello everyone! My name is Garybob and I am looking for two people.

One being a Java spigot plugin dev.

And one being a Bungee Manager

The dev position is self explanatory.

If you want to be a Bungee Manager then do this template and post below:
Click to reveal

Minecraft Name:
Experience:
Why do you want this position:

If you want to be a dev just post your skype below.
Garybob
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2015 4:26 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_
Minecraft Name: AznNinja_

Experience: I have owned a server before and i have been staff on many many servers although they all went down due to lack of players and donations. My server on the other hand was very successful, it had a total of 1,000 dollars donated at the end of the first month i posted the server but in the end i got lazy and had to shut the server down and made many people angry, now i am just a freerunner helping people with their servers.

Why do you want this position: I want this position because i have owned a server and i have a positive attitude towards others.

Extra Info: I currently have no mic, i am planning on buying a HyperX Cloud II headset.
07/07/2015 3:41 pm
Garybob
Still looking for members.
07/07/2015 12:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Can i have ur skype? I cant see ur request yet it notifies me
07/06/2015 11:34 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Ok I need to get on skype
07/06/2015 11:31 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Minecraft Name: AgentZyphics
Experience:
Owner of 3 servers
Co-Owner 2
Admin 3
Helper 1
Trial Mod 1 (Owner was abusive)
The reason I am here to today to apply is to really improve my life as a staff and Improve the server. I was welcomed to apply for Manager on this app so i can set up perms and I have took that in and really want to prove myself to <3 Owner and i want to show the server that im not an abuser who wants to troll server or grief I want to show them that once something is started you have to finish no matter what obstacles stop you. You need to keep trying for example use a quote from Frederick Douglass "If there is no struggle there is no pain
07/06/2015 11:33 pm
Garybob
Added
07/06/2015 11:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LavaCraftNetwork
Server Manager Application:
Minecraft Name: VossBaccaHD
Experience: I have Plenty of Experience, I've hosted 6 servers of my own, including: McProHosting, BeastNode, GGServers, And HostHorde, all these Servers succeeded, and i earned a lot of money in total, and categorically speaking, i've experienced every single position more than once except developer, i've been working for staff for almost 3 years.

I think I can fulfill my duties very efficaciously if I get accepted. I am a person with self-discipline and common courtesy. I am more than willing to help provide staff with good results and make your server a better server, child-friendly and congruent server. I am also applying because I can well initiate my time to servers that require maximum dedication. I am very handy. If there is any sort of trouble or issue that is neglecting the movement of the server, I can be called for help. your server is currently a small server, I want to help it grow. I see potential in this server under my eyes. I am relatively experienced with XenForo and Enjin. I can boost the website overall. I think the forums listed are very limited and I think I can provide expansions. I am well capable of tackling this job. I can promise this server a better future if I get accepted. I can create new forums, add new formats and add organisation to the server, to make it easy for newcomers. I am very approachable, I think I possess characterisitics to make me a potential staff member, or administrator of your team.

07/06/2015 10:44 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Minecraft Name: Xx_7Ender7_xX
Experience: Co owner mod and admin
Why do you want this position: i want to help this server grow!!
07/06/2015 9:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
CaptainRogue
Hm, I'd be a developer, I just don't have time to make plugins anymore. Anyways, here's my application for Server Manager.

Minecraft Name: blockboss101

Experience: Three years of server owning and maintaining. Two years of plugin development. Lots of work in the server world. I was working with a 100+ player server owner, until it shut down due to EULA changes.

Why do you want this position: I need somebody to talk to--and I also need something to do. I'm home every day all summer with a beastly computer. I'd like to help you manage your server, dude.

I hope you consider my application, and hopefully I'll talk to you soon. I'd be happy to give you a skype name.

-PJ
07/06/2015 9:58 pm
Garybob
Can I ask for your Skype please?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome