**!!Looking for a server helper? Click HERE!!**

ajm51's Avatar ajm512/12/16 4:58 pm
1 emeralds 152 6
2/12/2016 6:03 pm
anonpmc1352870's Avatar anonpmc1352870
Welcome!

[center][b][size=150][color=#FF40BF]Got a server, but no "Helping Hands" or a partner?? Well I'd like to help. I want to grow your server, make profit, and leave you on a good foot for the future. Im looking to help servers that need help, and or partners![/color][/size][/b]

[size=150][color=#4000FF][b]Well, Im here to help Here is a list of my abilities![/b][/color][/center][/size]

[b][size=150][color=#80BF40]1. Server Experince: 3+ Years (Small + Big)
2. I can configure almost any plugins you desire. GroupManager + PEX are my specialties.
3. I know Advance+ things about servers and how to develop, including Banners, Groups, Plugins, MOTD, Console, and Moderate - Advanced plugin knowledge.
4. I work for little to nothing. For the first few weeks, as we are setting up and slowing gaining a community there will be no charge, but once we start gaining profitable money, I will desire some money, around 25-50$. If we fail, as a team, I will not charge!
5. For anything else, please feel free to email me at[/color][/size][/b]
[spoiler][b][size=150][color=#80BF40]stormtrooperandrew@me.com[/color][/size][/b][/spoiler]

[center][size=150][color=#4000FF][b]Now you know what my abilities are. Do you like me? Heres some reasonable requirements for me to hire.[/b][/color][/size][/center]

[b][size=150][color=#80BF40]1. YOU MUST PAY FOR SERVER. I will never pay for the server to continue to stay up. This is your responsibility. However, if I see that it is growing, I might invest some money. Please do not ask.
2. 4GB or more. 2GB servers are almost IMPOSSIBLE to run. You cannot get enough plugins, or memory to run a decent server.
3. I'd except you to have some server knowledge. I do not want to find someone who just wants to open a server. You have to be very dedicated and willing to meet these requirements. If you do not have this, it is nearly impossible to work with you.
4. You must be serious. I do not want a 10-12 Year old asking for my help (Not saying that if your 12 you may not ask for my help), what i'm saying is that if this is just a stupid idea, that you just want to make a server to show off, then i'm not going to help. If you are going to make me do all the work, say goodbye. Im helping. Not making. If I make the server, isn't it mine? SO PLEASE be serious about your server. I will want to eventually open a decent network that is making profit.
5. So you meet the requirements and want my help. Well In the comments, leave some information and ways for me to contact you. And I do NOT, and i stress NOT, want this in my comments.[/color][/size][/b]
[spoiler][b]Hi! My nam is Andrew. I on a server that has 4gb. Im 12. I on a sever. I run it full time. Cantact meh with skpe if u nd. Thxs. Skype: Blahblahblah[/b][/spoiler]
[b][size=150][color=#80BF40]As you can see, Spelling is off, I cant read it, and it gave me no information. Im looking for comments that Just describe why their dedicated, How I can help them, and how I can contact them. With this information you will be all set. Thank you for reading this fully and I hope to see you soon. [/color][/size][/b]
ajm51
Level 3 : Apprentice Network