Looking For Server Owners & Staff - KelexNetwork

KelexNetwork's Avatar KelexNetwork8/2/15 1:56 pm
8/12/2015 2:33 pm
soapnation's Avatar soapnation
KelexNetwork is currently looking for staff which are very active and highly skilled!

About us:

KelexNetwork was founded about a month ago, since then we have brought a 72GB Intel Xeon E3-1240v3 dedicated server! We currently have 6 servers which are: Hub, OpFactions, OpPrison, KitPvP, SkyBlock, Minigames!

What ranks are we looking for?:

Helpers

Builders

Mods

Admins

Server Owners

GFX Developers

Why should you pick us over the other 1000's servers?

We have a very powerful dedicated server which can handle high demand and extremely large amounts of players.

Our owners are very mature and are very reasonable with all players and staff,

Staff who help out a lot and work hard WILL receive money if we go successful (High chance),

We listen to all our staff and players when needed, if there is a problem with a member of staff, player or even us, just talk to us and we can try to resolve any problems / issues!

You should also choose our server over others since two of our owners know how to code meaning we can develop brilliant custom plugins with the help of our developers!

Applications:

Helper / Mod application layout:

In-game name (IGN):

Skype Name?

What server would you like to be staff on?

How often are you able to work on the server? Please provide days / hours

Have you been a Helper / Moderator on any other server? Please provide a link to their website and / or some type of proof.

Networks can be quite a challenge. You may receive hate, players may curse at you etc.. Do you feel you can cope with this? Please provide examples.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?

Please provide an in-game dilemma and a method you would use to sort it out

<Extra (Not Required)> <-- This will give you an edge to other applicants if you fill this out.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Age?

Builder layout:

In-game name (IGN):

Skype Name?

How often can you work on the server? Please provide days / hours

Have you been a Builder on any other server? Please provide a link to your builds. You can upload images via gyazo / imgur / puush / lightshot

<Extra (Not Required)> <-- This will give you an edge to other applicants if you fill this out.

Age?

Admin layout:

In-game name (IGN):

Skype Name?

Do you know how to use GroupManager / PEX / ZPermissions? Please specify which one you know

Have you been an Admin on any other server? Please provide a link to the server's website and / or some type of proof

Age?

Server Owner layout:

In-game name (IGN):

Skype Name?

What server would you like to be an owner on?

Do you know how to use GroupManager / PEX / ZPermissions? Please specify which one you know

Can you code?

Have you been an Owner on any other server / network? Please provide a link to the server's website and / or some type of proof

Age?

GFX Developer layout:

In-game name (IGN):

Skype Name?

Have you been a GFX Developer on any other server / network? Please provide some type of proof. Upload your work via gyazo / imgur / puush /lightshot

Age?

<END OF APP HERE>
[b]
[color=#000080]Additional Guidelines:[/b][/color]

To get staff, you MUST use the correct format and please make it very detailed, this is just a guideline.

Please feel free to add any additional information. If you do, separate the application format from your added information.

If you do not follow the guideline, your application may be denied.

Good Luck!

Posted By: XelonMelon - KelexNetwork Staff Manager

Images of KelexNetwork can be found at [url=www.mediafire.com/folder/o2wwoux413n27/Forum_Pics]https://www.mediafire.com/folder/o2wwou ... Forum_Pics[/url]
KelexNetwork
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/07/2015 11:36 am
dman1994

In-game name (IGN): dman1949

Skype Name? epicwar2

What server would you like to be staff on? where ever u need me

How often are you able to work on the server? Please provide days / hours about maybe 2hours on wen,thur,fri,sat,sun but on monday and tuesday probably all day xD

Have you been a Helper / Moderator on any other server? to be honest no but im always willing to learn

Networks can be quite a challenge. You may receive hate, players may curse at you etc.. Do you feel you can cope with this? yes... i work for walmart, that should explain it all

Why should we choose you over the other applicants? i have cookies... because i can calm people down an intense situations, and i love to help people with whatever there need
Please provide an in-game dilemma and a method you would use to sort it out depending on what the circumstances is like if its spaming/cursing i would warn them about 5 times if continued i would temp ban them for 1 day and if still continued on i would ban him let an admin know immediately and let them decide on further action. As for griefing i would asses the situation on how bad it was and give them 1 warning then they do it again i would temp ban them for 3 days, then let admin deal with the situation. But when it comes to harrassing or being racist i will not tolerate AT ALL i would PERMANENTLY BAN them and i would screenshot and let the owner and admin know why this person has been banned as the same with hacking if found guilty...

I HAVE COOKIES

Age?20
08/12/2015 2:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
soapnation
Lol this is soooo funny, if this was supposed to be a REAL application, I would cri xD
08/06/2015 6:21 pm
alexcarty
Admin layout:

In-game name (IGN): alexcarty

Skype Name? AlexFTW

What server would you like to be staff on? OpFactions

Do you know how to use GroupManager / PEX / ZPermissions? Please specify which one you know GroupManager

How often can you work on the server? Please provide days / hours 7 days 5

Have you been an Admin on any other server? Please provide a link to the server's website and / or some type of proof RiggedNetwork

Why should we choose you over the other applicants? Because i was admin and Co-Owner on a server before and then it got shut down and it was really good

<Extra (Not Required)> <-- This will give you an edge to other applicants if you fill this out. I owned a server before and i was really happy then someone shut it down and i was really sad and i know all commands and stuff like that it was really fun.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. I love playing waterpolo and i watch football and im 15 years old and i had minecraft for 5 years now and i really enjoy playing it

Age? 15
08/06/2015 4:22 pm
SuperAmir66
In Game Name: SuperAmir66

Have you ever been staff on another server?: Yes, indeed I have, I had have experience from simple vanilla servers to Mini-games servers(Moderator, Administrator, Helper,Owner,and dev). I've been in about five servers and have earned much experience, also I've help design Minecraft lobbies/arenas with my great art skills. I sketch out arenas or lobbies and builders build it out.

Are you staff on a server at the moment?: Sadly no I quit the servers because i couldn't manage them plus i did not like the server. But now that I'm back to Minecraft I would be glad to help a sever out there!

You have the commands /kick, /ban, /tempban and /mute what sort of rules do you think should apply to each of these commands being used?:
1. /kick: this command will be used for when a player has been warned 1-2 times and keeps breaking the rule (Ex. Advertisement, Spamming, Disrespect)

2. /ban: used for when players have been warned from 5-6 times and keep breaking the rules except if what they are doing is: Extreme spamming, racism, constant cursing or power abuse (in this case they will only be warned 1 time)

3./tempban: used for when players do minor damage or offenses, I use this scale:
1. Griefing: at 1-10 warning the will be banned from 1-10 days according to damage
2.Spamming: if extreme it will be a permanent ban, if not they will be baned for 1-3 days, but if it keeps going on it will be a permanent ban
3.Advertising: takes the same as number 2
4.Cursing/Constant Cursing: if constant permanent ban, if minor but nonstop banned for 5 days.
5.Banned Items(Tekkit Rule): permanent ban
6.Asking for OP, Ranks, or Items: kick, but if it keeps on tempban for about 5 days
7.Racist or Sexist Remarks: PERMANENT BAN, this offense is NOT accepted
8.Mods/Hacks: permanent ban.
This is what i invented and use for my own server (which is no more online) and others server (but first consult it with the team)

4. /mute: will me used in times where the player tries to annoy, offense (minor offense) certain players. If it is constant use the scale above.

Why do you think we should choose you: Im a great admin. and i have earned great experience as an admin, i have baned many people like, hackers and much more! Im a great guy and you could earn my trust real fast!

What time zone are you in?: Cest Time Zone
08/06/2015 4:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
soapnation
In-game name (IGN): Xx_Zacky_xX

Skype Name? SoapyEmpire

What server would you like to be an owner on? Any, I'm not picky.

Do you know how to use GroupManager / PEX / ZPermissions? Please specify which one you know: I know a little bit of GroupManager, I know PermissionsEX best.

Can you code? I can but only very basic HTML and CSS.

How often can you work on the server? Please provide days / hours 7 days a week, 8 hours a day.

Have you been an Owner on any other server / network? Please provide a link to the server's website and / or some type of proof: yes I have, I currently own a server that is soon to become a network, we do have a custom .net IP, however it has gone down, we are trying our best to resolve the issue. In the mean time, you may connect to s1.minespan.com:26000

Why should we choose you over the other applicants? I am very skilled with plugins and am very reasonable. I am 9/10 maturity level and have past experience as a server owner.

Player advertising: I would kick the player for advertising, if they continue to advertise I would mute them.
Player giving off Abusive/Sexual/Racist/Slendering thoughts: give them a warning, if they persist I would Mute the player.

<Extra (Not Required)> <-- This will give you an edge to other applicants if you fill this out. I do not currently have a working microphone/webcam as I have just came back from Canada.

I am an experienced server owner living in the UK, I try my best to provide the best possible experience for the players/staff.

Age? 15 (I hope this doesnt lessen my chances of the position.)
I hope you liked my application! I hope you will pick me to be the next server owner.
08/06/2015 3:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ThePinoyPlayer
In-game name (IGN): ThePinoyPlayer

Skype Name? ThePinoyPlayer

What server would you like to be staff on? OpFactions

How often are you able to work on the server? Please provide days / hours
I Usually Play 7 Days And 11 Hours. I Have Basketball On Sundays And My Time May Change When School Starts.

Have you been a Helper / Moderator on any other server? Please provide a link to their website and / or some type of proof. I Use To Run A Server With My Brother And Became Familiar With Several Commands. I Also Got A Free Rank On A Skyblock Server For Free Because I Helped Out So Much. I Added A File For Proof.

Networks can be quite a challenge. You may receive hate, players may curse at you etc.. Do you feel you can cope with this? Please provide examples.

Example 1: If Players Started To Swear At Me, I Would First Give Them A Warning. I Would Say To Respect KelexNetwork's Staff Because We Are Trying To Give The Players The Best Experience They Can Have. If They Didn't Stop, I Would Mute Them Or Temp Ban The Person.

Example 2: If Someone Threatened Me By Hacking Me Or DDOS, I Would Mute Them Without A Warning. If The Person Could Talk Again And They Didn't Stop, I Would Probably Give Them A Perm Ban.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants? I Am A Very Trustworthy Person. I Haven't Met You Yet, But Please Trust Me. I Hate Those People Who Get A Rank Then Raid The Server. They Disgust Me. Another Reason Why Is Because I Think I Can Help This Server Grow. I Will Advertise On Planet Minecraft. I'll Even Advertise On Other Servers, Because I'm Willing To Get Banned For KelexNetwork. Last But Not Least, Experience. I Have Tons Of Experience. I Know Lots Of Commands And Such. That's Why You Should Choose Me.

Example 1: Let's Say A Player Spams You And Asked For Items. Solution: I Would Calmly Handle The Situation By Telling Them That I Can't Because That Would Be Abusing My Powers. Simple.

Example 2: If Lots Of People Reported A Specific Player For Hacking. Solution: I Would Vanish And Secretly Watch Them. If I Saw Things That Are Impossible To Do In Vanilla Minecraft, I Would Temp Ban Or Perm Ban Them.

<Extra (Not Required)> <-- This will give you an edge to other applicants if you fill this out. I Am Applying For Mod Not Helper. By The Way Thanks For This Opportunity

Tell us a little bit about yourself. I Am Entering 6th Grade, I Have Lots Of Experience, I Play Basketball And Volleyball, My Brother Is LanceuhLot, I Live In Illinois, My Timezone Is Central Timezone, And I Am A Filipino.

Age? 11 Years Old, I Know I'm Very Young For A Mod But Please Don't Let This Affect My Opportunity Of Getting Mod
08/02/2015 2:36 pm
LanceuhLot

In-game name (IGN): LanceuhLot

Skype Name?: lance.aa.lot

What server would you like to be staff on?: OPFactions

How often are you able to work on the server? (Please provide days / hours): My minimum is 5 days a week and 6 hours per day. My maximum is 7 days a week and 7 hours per day.

Have you been a Helper / Moderator on any other server? (Please provide a link to their website and / or some type of proof.): Yes, I've been a Helper / Moderator on a couple other servers, but sadly I do not have proof. These servers have shut down due to lack of donations and not enough money to fund the server.

Networks can be quite a challenge. You may receive hate, players may curse at you etc.. Do you feel you can cope with this? Please provide examples.: Yes, I can cope with this. For example, let's say some players called me a "Faggot." or a "Bitch." I would not say that back to them. I'd handle this situation calmly. I would ask them to please stop disrespecting us staff, for we are doing a lot of hard work for you players and for the server. So, that the players and you, may have a great time on KelexNetwork. If they shall continue performing these actions, I will have no choice but to mute them. If a player threatened to DDOS me, other staff members, or the server, I would immediately mute them and if they continue I may have to temp ban or ban them permanently.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: You should choose me over the other applicants because I am sure that I will dedicate the most time to this server. I will be fully committed to make KelexNetwork a bigger and better server. I will do my best to moderate the players, chat and the server. I can help keep KelexNetwork and clean, hack-free, environment. I will detect hackers and immediately ban them. I can help with permissions. I am highly skilled with GroupManager and PermissionsEX so, if you ever need help with permissions you can always ask me. I'm a very easy person to talk to. If a player, needs help or has a question about the server, they can always ask and I will always have an answer. I will not abuse my power. I will be fair to everyone on the server. I will not give out free items, I will not give a player any unfair advantages, and I will never break any of the staff rules and server rules. I can provide a lot for your server.

Please provide an in-game dilemma and a method you would use to sort it out: Let's say a player was using a hacked client. For example, Nodus. First, I would watch them. I would see if they have X-ray, Killaura, Reach, Vclip, etc. Second, I would ask them to Skype with me and check their %appdata% to see if they do not have any hacks. Third, if they do I will have to ask them to stop using them. Fourth, if they continue to use their hacks, I will have to permanently ban them.
Backup Plan: If they do not have a Skype or do not want to Skype with me. I would watch them and if I am 100% positive they have hacks, I will give them a warning and if they continue to use them, I will have no other choice ,but to ban them permanently.

<Extra (Not Required)> <-- This will give you an edge to other applicants if you fill this out.: I don't really know what to say but, in advance thanks for reading my application.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.: My name is Lance, I live in Illinois, USA. I'm currently going into 8th grade. I play basketball, soccer, swim team, and football. My official ethnicity is Filipino. I've been gaming ever since I've memorized the keyboard which is since I was 5. I have lots of plans in the future and I want to create my own game one day and maybe create a company completely dedicated to gaming and that's about all you need to know about me. (:

Age?: I'm am currently 13 years old. I hope my young age doesn't affect my opportunity to become a staff member.
08/02/2015 2:22 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
In-game name (IGN):
Yes My Ingame name Is AgentZyphics

Skype Name?
My skype is Nooby_Pikachu

What server would you like to be an owner on?
If only allowed 1 OpFaction but if its a option Opfactions and kitpvp because those are my favorite gamemodes If not sorry

I currently know Group Manager better than Pex yet I do know both, But to me Group Manager is easier.

Can you code?
Currently No But in a while Im gonna try learning to improve my experiance and try adding something cool to servers.

On weekends the least is 3 hours and the most is 8 hours usually 5 hours yet it does change, On weekdays I can spend maybe 2-3 hours depending on my Irl stuff yet It almost always changes.

Have you been an Owner on any other server / network? Please provide a link to the server's website and / or some type of proof
I have owned 3 servers yet on each I did not make a website because I never had time but I have owned 1 free hosting one which closed first week due to bad hosting, a 5 day trial server with good staff and 20 players a day and the last was a server i owned with someone else and they were abusive so i left

Im a person who always stays on task, I never give up and I like up to the quote from Frederick Douglass,"If there is no struggle, there is no progress." Once I have a task I wont stop until I complete it. Im a person who nevers abuse and never will abuse because it really ruins gameplay. I am also disciplint and wont brag or be cocky just because i might be a higher rank.

Scenario: There is A staff member abusing there powers. I will get information on how he abuses and most likely demote them if the abuse is serious or make them a lower rank.

Scenario: There is a player accused of hacking. I would Go in /v and observe the player and if he is hacking depending on the hack I would perm ban them or maybe 7 day temp ban.

Scenario: A player is advertising. I would first see if the server they advertised is real and if it is depending on rules either temp ban or mute them,.

I hate abusers, They really ruin the game and drive players away and I would never abuse even if my life depended on it. I like to have fun eyt when it comes to work i become really serious

Age?
14 Yet I am very mature in both my behavior and my actions.
08/02/2015 2:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
andyawesomeful
Just to let you know I posted on both pmc and minecraftforums [

Server Owner layout:

In-game name (IGN): andyawesomeful

Skype Name?: andyawesomeful

What server would you like to be an owner on?: Either hub or op prisons

Do you know how to use GroupManager / PEX / ZPermissions? Please specify which one you know: I know group manager the best and a little of PEX.

Can you code?;Not really

How often can you work on the server? Please provide days / hours: At least 7 hours a day each day except Saturday

Have you been an Owner on any other server / network? Please provide a link to the server's website and / or some type of proof; I have howerver it was closed down because of lack of funds.... the website is http://minecubee.enjin.com/

Why should we choose you over the other applicants? I believe that minecraft is like a community. A place where people come together to share ideas and have fun. I want to be a part of this and help make this server a fun community. I would be good because of how much I enjoy doing this. I love helping servers grow and become something amazing and I believe I can do this on this server. I love being a part of something and being dedicated to it. I also love helping people. I feel as if i have a knack for it. I also strive to do my best in solving problems and fixing arguments. I enjoy everything about being a staff member. I think enjoying what you want to do will help you succeed, so if I'm being a staff member on the server I would feel I would do well because of how much I love it. I believe that one of the most important part of being staff on a server is enjoying what you do because if you were to hire someone that doesn't then they might not do the job thorough and well. Also, I want to be approved because I love meeting new people and making new friends. I you would accept me I will not just work with you but also be your friend. In addition, I can bring a lot to the server. To start off my desire to help. This is important because the main job of being a staff member is to help the server grow. Also I am very committed. I will put all of my time and effort into this server and make sure that I wont give up. Next, I am very experienced in being a staff member and in minecraft in general. In addition, I am trust worthy and honest. You probably wouldn't want anyone who lies and someone you can't trust. If you were to hire someone like that it would be hard to feel safe with them on your server. You can feel safe with me. I am also good at solving disputes. If there are two players fighting in chat I would be able to help figure out the issue and put an end to it. I can be strict but also a guy who can have fun. What's important about this is that you wouldn't want someone who is too strict and you can't be a friend to, but you also don't want a guy who doesn't take rules seriously and is too much fun. I believe that I have all the skills staff needs and I want to be able to use them in this community. If I was accepted into this server I would help in any way as possible. I would make sure that the server would be running smoothly. Such as having people get along, report any glitches that come up, and making sure the rules are enforced. Also, I will try to make good suggestions to help improve the server and make it more fun for others. I would lastly make it a better place, (or at least try to), by being a good staff member but also being a good friend. I have been told that I am outgoing and a very friendly person and I believe this is a very good thing to bring to a server. You probably wouldn't want someone who is a mindless droid with no emotion, you would want someone with a good personality and someone who is fun to be around. I feel that I am someone who fits this and having me on your team would brighten up things. Lastly I believe that The main job of being a staff member is to help the players. Even if the question is a question that might not seem that smart of one, or it has an obvious answer it is our job to make sure that those player receive the help that they need so they can enjoy their time on the server and not be confused. A player can ask for help from me as much as they want . It might get annoying but I will make sure I wont show it and that they get the help they deserve. I have seen staff members who refuse to help other players and that is an awful thing to do. If you accept me I would make sure that I would make sure that my main priority would be to help players and know that on the server that they come first. I will also know that I am no better then anyone on the server. I would help people by making sure they get what they deserve. If they ask a question I would make sure it gets answered right away. If someone is new to the server and needs an explanation on how everything works then I will explain. I would also help people by making sure the server is safe. If there is a hacker, or someone breaking the rules then i would give a punishment that fits them best. If there is a group of people arguing in chat and it goes too far I would work to make sure that the issue is resolved. I feel that if I would be accepted I would be good at helping others. There are also more reasons on why you should choose me and what I can bring such as, I am capable of doing things and I can easily figure out things such as problems. I am a good pvper so I can detect hackers when they are some on the servers. I am a loyal, respectful, helpful type of person, I have always liked to help people to make there stay on the servers more enjoyable. I am very social, so I am able to talk with the community and get to know them well and just overall, be nice to them. I am loyal because if you ask me to do anything such as, look at this guys report, staff application, anything, I'll be there even if I am in a mini game. I will take my time and help them. I am respectful because I respect the staff members, I will talk to them to get to know them, I will help them if they need any assistance, I'll be there. Also, if I need any help, I'll go to a other mod instead of just asking an Admin or someone up in that staff hierarchy. I find the server very enjoyable so I am able to stay active on the servers. I will continue to help others even though I am not a staff member, I just enjoy helping others. I am not one of those people that don't respond to someone asking for help, I will be the first person

Please provide an in-game dilemma and a method you would use to sort it out: Well here is a few
Two players got in a fight one killed a player of a edge of a mountain and so they lost there stuff they come to you angry and ask for your help what would you do in this situation?: I say, "I am sorry for what happened but that is the point of the game, and if I were to give you back your stuff it would be abusing my powers and unfair to the other player, but I would hope you would still be able to have fun and enjoy their time on the server"

A player has accused bob of hacking bob has accused player of hacksulations what would you do?: I would look into it and see if there are any signs of hacking. If they hacked then I would ban them immediately. If the accusations were false I would temp ban the player who accused.

A builder has secretly been giving creative items to players they claim that you were abusing your powers by going into his business and that the items were his. you deny that but a conflict starts what would you do?: Well as a co-owner they would have to take my word for it and trust me that I would never break the rules. I would then take the items back and temp ban the builder.
What would you do if another staff is being "abusive or breaking spawn"? Well if it is his first time then I would warn him, and tell him not to do it. If it gets repetitive then I would temp ban and talk to a higher authority about further consequences and he might be demoted.

You were pvping a player and lost your best stuff that took 10 hours to get.you have the power to get it back instantly would you get it back? explain: No i wouldn't. That is abusing my powers, Just because I am staff does not mean it is ok to cheat and become the most powerful player. For the game to be fun, it has to be fare for all.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Well I am 15 and I have been paying minecraft for about 4 years. I also enjoy other games such as gta 5, mortal combat, etc. I am in high-school right now and getting pretty good grades. Other things I enjoy is, spending time with friends, basketball, and other sports. Lastly, you may not know me well and think because of my age I may not be able to handle the power of being admin, but I believe if you trust me and give me the chance you will be impressed. Thank you for your time.

Age? 15
08/06/2015 4:23 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SoapPvP
I've seen this somewhere else, don't copy please.
08/02/2015 2:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Wow this application is epic Wish you luck
08/02/2015 2:11 pm
KelexNetwork
Please submit an application first.
08/02/2015 2:06 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Intellectuary
What's the ip?