▄▀▄▀▄▀ !!Looking For Server Plugin Developer!! ▄▀▄▀▄▀

DozenPvP's Avatar DozenPvP1/18/17 5:18 pm
1 emeralds 119 1
1/18/2017 6:30 pm
Textrus's Avatar Textrus
TeleiosPvP
=====================================

I am looking for plugin developers and also need someone that knows how to use the Skript plugin. Someone that will be able to make the plugins that I'll be needing for my server. I am not going to be asking to make nothing too complicated ( Hopefully not lol ). I am also looking for someone that knows how to remove/block certain commands/plugins from being used and from being shown when executing the command /help. Plugins I had in mind are a Custom Auction, like the one that ArchonPvP uses. A custom /Help, a Custom warp plugin, where instead of doing /warp [warp name], it can be /[warp name] (example /shop /pvp etc.) More plugins will be requested in the near future, so I am looking for someone that will be able to join my team. Requirements have knowledge on what you're doing and you have to have been doing it for a while. I will be paying you upon completion of the plugin/task. Instead of paying the whole money, I will be paying the 25% of the how ever much the plugin cost to you (person I will be hiring) and then pay the rest of the money once the plugin is completed and tested. Please use the following.

Application Formatting:
IGN:
How long have you been coding for?
Past Experience / Work showcase?

-= Contact Me =
[ A couple accounts should show up when searching me up, I am the one with a Wolf Picture and the name is Omni Zenith. ]

=====================================

I LOOKING FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WHILE AND HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CODING PLUGINS !
DozenPvP
Level 1 : New Explorer