Why do you want to be Admin?:

Moderator Application

Click to reveal
IGN:
Why do you want to be Moderator?:

When you're accepted I will PM you the IP
TurquosieCrayons
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/11/2014 4:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Rilesteenz
Am I not accepted? I haven't recieved a message...
10/02/2014 12:56 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
IGN:Nader_02
Experience:Played minecraft 3 Years now. Had over 6 Minecraft servers
Why do you want to be Admin?:if a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable when they first join. Well I want you to know I can solve that.I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is.I will check the ban appeals section of the website at least 7 times a day. That is to ensure that I take a look at each appeal posted and that will obviously help when trying to give the banned player a second chance. So, in other words, 50% of my time in the forums will be spent looking at ban appeals.
I will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 6-7 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems.
P.S Skype : Allan.143 (Salahadin87)
10/03/2014 9:20 pm
TurquosieCrayons
Accepted, I will message you.
10/01/2014 9:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
REDUX__
name: Mitch

what position you want: Admin

why you want it: I've had 3 years experience as a Senior Mod, Admin and website Admin, I'm able to run a server on my own when needed.
I have had extensive knowledge with commands and dealing with players both rule breakers and players who need help, I play 6 to 10 hours daily, i keep my answers short and brief but straight to the point. PM me or Skype me to discuss further
10/01/2014 6:55 am
Rilesteenz
I'm also going to apply for Dev just incase you would like me as a dev or if admin is taken

IGN: Rilesteenz
Experience: I code small chat related plugins (For example, /staff shows staff list or something on the lines of that). I also know to basics of coding so if there's an issue with a plugin, I more than likely can fix it. I'm also good with configuring plugins (setup messages, permissions etc).
Why do you want to be Developer?: So I can help the server get their desired plugins that I'm able to do.

There's more things about me and servers etc on my other app
10/01/2014 6:48 am
Rilesteenz
zAHerobrineAz
I live in Perth in Australia (UTC +8:00)

Hey, I live there too
10/01/2014 12:55 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
h3r08r1n3mc
Admin Application

My ign is zAHerobrineAz
I am 11 years old.
I live in Perth in Australia (UTC +8:00)

My experiences being staff are 1. I own a server called HeroCore but it's closed at the moment for a little while so I can upgrade and make the server better. 2. I've been staff on a few servers. 3. On one server I was staff in, there was a huge attack on the server but I stopped the hack by doing stuff and installing custom plugins. Then on that server I got promoted to Co-Owner I think? It's closed now.

Why do you want to be Admin?: 1. I can help configure plugins. 2. I help all staff and all players who are above or below my rank no matter what and I respect them. 3. I would try to stop a hack that would be in progress in the server. 4. I treat players as how they deserve it. 4. I could come up with the server name if you want. 5. I have knowledge with building and plugins. I don't code though. 6. I am an active player. 7. I put servers what I am high ranked on the top and low ranks on the bottom of my server list menu. 8. I am a trustworthy and considerable player. 9. I can have fun with everyone on the server!!!!! Sometimes I am serious but then I go silly/funny and have fun with the players!

Thank you for viewing my Admin application!

P.S: Please consider my application!

P.S2: Happytappyhappy seriously you could of told the owner of that server to get legal action. So basically for example the owner has $1,000 bucks in his bank account and then the 'mule' sent $2,000 bucks to the owner's bank account. And then the owner spent that $2,000. That means he is now left with the original $1,000. Later, the 'mule' requested the bank to take the $2,000 he sent and now the owner had $1,000 and then take the $2,000 it would equal -$1,000 bucks so the owner want bankrupt. The owner should of done something like contact the bank.

P.S3: I'm not the best builder or configurator/developer or admin either but I can still take on the job.
10/02/2014 12:51 am
TurquosieCrayons
Accepted, I will message you
09/30/2014 11:46 pm
happytappyhappyTM
IGN: happytappyhappy

Experience: My experience on server are 2 admins one co-owner:
The first server i was ranked on i was co-owner not because i was friends with the guy but because on the server i met him on i was trying to sort out a hacker that was on the server!
The second one was admin, I was admin on a relatively small server maybe 30-40 people but i was good fun i had to ban to poeple one because of abuse to ALL staff after talking to him for about 10-15mins the other one i banned was because he had a hacked, modded client, but still before i banned him i made certain of the it wasnt lag or any other issues with the server or his internet.
The third server was maybe between 50-60 people but i wasnt on their for long because it shut down after someone made a huge donation and the server invested that be the person that donated got all his money back some how (i think it was because the server didnt have a rule saying that when you donate the money stays with the server) but that caused the owners bank account to go minus and the server shut down!

Why i would like to be Admin: I would love to be admin because i just want to help the server with any issues with hackers any anything else, since i started playing on servers i have loved the idea of being staff and helping that server out!

Hope you liked my app
09/30/2014 10:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
knuckles0315
IGN: Knuckles0315
Experience: I have once owned my own server that I kept private to my friends and I also have held a moderator position on FallenMC, and have also been an admin on WyldPvP though I left the job due to an owner showing heinous treatment to me and others through hazing for money and bullying

Why do you want to be Admin?: Even though I am not the best builder I would be happy to help work on some builds if I was needed to. I am a very loyal person, and I will always stand by my fellow players no matter the situation, I am always on their team if I can be. If an argument breaks out I will hear both players side of the story through private message, and if the stories are different I will begin to ask other players for what they know. Also, if a fellow staff or superior needs help I would be glad to oblige with whatever was needed, be it perms or deciding on what to add to the server. Also if I am asked I could give advice on how to fix plugin or perm errors as I know quite a bit about how those things work (not trying to brag, sorry if it sounds like that).

Why Should We Choose You Over The Rest: In my opinion this is not a fair question. Everyone deserves a fair chance, but if I had to say so I would say it is because of how friendly I can be to others. To support this, I have a very high tolerance level so, for example, if a player began to break the rules I would give up to three warnings and then I would start off small and go bigger if it continued (Instant ban situations excepted). I also enjoy helping others to a fair extent. For example, if someone asked for items I would say no, but if they needed help in terms of the server I would answer to the best of my ability.
10/02/2014 12:52 am
TurquosieCrayons
Accepted I will message you.
09/30/2014 10:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
knuckles0315
Sorry for the extra sections, but I felt it necessary to show you all about me.
09/30/2014 9:46 pm
Rilesteenz
IGN: Rilesteenz

Experience: I have my own server but it's not very active because it's more of a server for me and friends to go on and have fun and stuff, not to be very popular and big. With that I know how to manage plugins, setup plugins and even code small plugins! I like to go around on random servers that I find and help them out and they always seem to appreciate it.

Why do you want to be Admin?: So I can help the players, help the staff and help the server. I would also like to be Admin so I can greatly expand my knowledge of plugins etc.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask
09/30/2014 11:48 pm
happytappyhappyTM
If you want to learn abot plugins you be Dev not admin?
10/01/2014 5:41 am
Rilesteenz
Because I'm not sure if I'm the best Dev there and I believe that I'd more suite Admin for the time being but if they really need a Dev, I could help ;p
09/30/2014 9:44 pm
Tegger95
IGN:Tegger95
Experience:I have been an admin on plenty of other servers. I know not to abuse it and am good at keeping the server clean of hackers and other mischief.
Why do you want to be Admin?:I love to see people having a good time and like to be a part of the server. I enjoy helping servers grow and seeing them progress into a huge hit!
09/30/2014 9:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Legitt
IGN: kingofcraft12
Experience:i have moderated a LOT of servers.
Why do you want to be Moderator?: i am usefull and pretty active
09/30/2014 4:15 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
DrieIceyGirl
Ign:DrieIceyGirl

Experience: I help out players if they have a question or if something comes up.

I want to be An admin because i want to help out and lay down the foundation of the server. Minecraft servers are fun but their better when follow the rules. I want to help out because I want people to feel safe when their on Servers. I'm happy to help

P.S I can help out a little with the building.
09/30/2014 3:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Manuluke1
Add me on skype. I'm debating it. Manuluke.1
09/30/2014 4:12 pm
TurquosieCrayons
I didn't add skype because I don't have it '-'
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com