Looking for server with no land protection..! Please help!

rizzo_idiotic's Avatar rizzo_idiotic7/25/14 12:24 am
1 emeralds 284 4
7/25/2014 7:53 am
MisterVade's Avatar MisterVade
Hello, PMC! I'm here today because I am looking for a Minecraft Server (1.7.9) that DOES NOT have factions or any other land protection plugins.. I'm looking for a server with Teams or Clans, no land claiming... Just hardcore raiding.. Back in 1.5.2 and lower I could find servers with teams and clan and what not but now all you can find is Factions and other land protected plugins on servers, and it's really annoying. I don't want to join a dead server so I would like the server to have 100+ people, I'll give the server a try maybe at 50+ people but I would love to have 100+ people so I can record some raids for my new Youtube channel.. I'm a guy that hates factions and other servers like it.. Please post any servers with Clans or Teams there's not a lot out there I'm considering opening my own server with Teams for hardcore PvPers like me.. thanks ahead of time PMC..!
rizzo_idiotic
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2014 7:53 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
MisterVade
IP: mc28.serverminer.com:25801

Our server matches your criteria

No Land Protection

McMMO for party/teams

Spawn that has protection but 100 blocks out the world is yours

its currently 1.7.2, but will be updated to 1.7.9 soon

Oh yeah its a bukkit server but sVanilla - with some fun

Check it out

IP: mc28.serverminer.com:25801
07/25/2014 1:58 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
blazingrose04
I know my friends server has no plugins at all but its currently down and plus MY FRIEND AND HIS SERVER IS DEAD BEAT TO ME!!! lol
07/25/2014 1:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
rizzo_idiotic
Yeah, I know of 2 servers like this.. one of them is
HCRaid but they have there Team server down because they are re-building the server.. and TheLegendCraft (Clan Server) is also down because they are re-building it.. I think I'm just gonna have to wait till one of them comes back up..
07/25/2014 1:17 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
48productions
I don't know of any servers like this, but I'm just throwing out that you probably aren't going to find a server like this. No land protection = Griefing. Not very many people like to be griefed, especially if the griefer doesn't get caught/punished.

Sorry about that.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome