Looking For Small Server

great200's Avatar great2008/1/15 11:08 pm
8/2/2015 10:58 am
st0lenshad0w's Avatar st0lenshad0w
Im looking for a small survival server for me and 2 or 3 friends. I don't want many people to be on like maybe 40 or 50 people overall. We just want a friendly survival world to hang out in.
great200
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2015 10:58 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
st0lenshad0w
Kevin-Kraft
A very small server but a friendly community
A community minded server with something for everyone!
Our custom plugins will soon allow for free flying when wearing a full
suit of leather armour!
From PvP to simple minecraft survival with a robust economy - there really is something for everyone.

kevin-kraft.enjin.com
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/k ... t-3393439/
08/02/2015 10:20 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Kieranlington
Anarchy Realms is a small community factions, survival and PVP server with custom made plugins to add extra gameplay!
Our players range between 2-15 throughout the day and we're constantly developping the server to make it better!
Our IP is mc.anarchyrealms.com
Our PMC post is here http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/anarchy-realms/
Hopefully you can stop by!
08/02/2015 10:09 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
OhLookItsHeybrid
Hey,
Just a few days ago my server, AzureRealms was opened to the public. Our community is slowly growing and for most of the day we have a few players online. It is a Survival server with a PvP based economy but what makes us really unique is the custom-coded plugins which we use to sort players into realms which they can then fight and earn points for. I hope to see you online soon, our ip is 5.135.55.64:25857 and our website is http://www.azurerealms.enjin.com/ ! Have fun!
08/02/2015 9:55 am
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
I'm not happy that it's small, but my network doesn't typically doesn't have many players on. There's two survival servers on it - one with normal game mechanics, and one with Extra Hard Mode mechanics.

IP: muricagaming.com
08/02/2015 9:54 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
djsid5
great200Im looking for a small survival server for me and 2 or 3 friends. I don't want many people to be on like maybe 40 or 50 people overall. We just want a friendly survival world to hang out in.

join us at blakecraft.serv.nu with tons of fun minigames and only about 20 people at most join now!
08/02/2015 9:51 am
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
Bertiecrafter
Hello!

I own a little server, its vanilla (=no pugins) survival server!
Its whitelisted for security, but it will be off as long as staff is on!
Its not normal survival, I used command blocks to change it.
I tried to keep the survival experience...

Look at my banner for the site and ip. You will find the trailer, PMC post and thread and Skype details for more info or to get whitelisted...

See you there!
08/02/2015 9:18 am
Level 27 : Expert Farmer
Teethdude
I would say to check out The Phoenix, but our host is having electricity issues and there's no power...
08/02/2015 7:45 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
you can try us, take a look around and apply here

http://sockysurvival.enjin.com/
08/02/2015 7:40 am
Level 31 : Artisan Network
-JollyCraft-
Dear galika1080

You may wanna take a look at one of our Survival servers, with a maximum of 10 players, all have 2GB of RAM installed with DDoS protection, and 40 Gbps Upload speed, and 200 Download speed. They are all 24/7! Some of our servers are still in Beta, or will reopen! If you're interested: playjollycraft.servegame.com Version: All 1.8 versions, Green Dream: 1.7.5

(We're releasing other servers this month, 8-2015)

We make our servers by our self, and we have a professionals ready for you to help you and control the servers. We also have a building team, and we're not afraid to build big projects! If you have low ping, or a slow connection, you can join US, ánd EU servers.

Ofcourse, Minecraft without fun and humor is no minecraft! We aren't that soft in banning, but we are a friendly and good communicating team. We have a total of 8 servers running!

Greetings,
- jediDennis (JC administrator, Project leader, Builder), and the JollyCraft Community!
08/02/2015 3:49 am
great200
Ok tbdg I think ill take you up on your offer. Thanks and you said the version was on the new snapshot?
08/02/2015 3:08 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
PhoenixTimeLord
We have a small server mc.dhugaming.com were looking at expanding but we have a small active community that is always interested in helping out
08/02/2015 2:34 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Pikachu089
Mojang released the snapshot server.jar of 15w31c, so yea, this is it... I also invited you to my server because I am lonely if you have the latest update (go to your profile in launcher and select allow snapshots as well as use latest version, so you can play! oh yea, it is on right now so cmon for some survival fun![/quote]
Alright, I'll come as soon as I have breakfast! XD[/quote]
Alright, I'll come as soon as I'm done sleeping! XD
08/02/2015 2:29 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
RenegadeRad
^ Fat ^
08/02/2015 1:58 am
RenegadeRad
Well, I have a small vanilla server for just 5 people, the IP is 25.67.48.158 it is normal Minecraft survival!
08/02/2015 2:06 am
RenegadeRad
Oh and it is for the latest snapshot update 15w31c, so I prefer to go to your profile in launcher and enable snapshots in it, and do use latest version
08/02/2015 2:17 am
Level 35 : Artisan Toast
galika1080
Just a random question: How do you have your server on a snapshot? I know how to use craftbukkit and all that stuff, but how do you do vanilla snapshots? Thanks.
08/02/2015 2:24 am
RenegadeRad
Mojang released the snapshot server.jar of 15w31c, so yea, this is it... I also invited you to my server because I am lonely if you have the latest update (go to your profile in launcher and select allow snapshots as well as use latest version, so you can play! oh yea, it is on right now so cmon for some survival fun!
08/02/2015 2:34 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Pikachu089
Alright, I'll come as soon as I have breakfast! XD[/quote]
Alright, I'll come as soon as I'm done sleeping! XD[/quote]
Messed it up, lol.
08/02/2015 2:26 am
galika1080
Alright, I'll come as soon as I have breakfast! XD
08/02/2015 1:37 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc13774
[deleted]
08/02/2015 12:50 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Emtrea
Hey there, you should come have a look at ours! We have been online for just over a month now, and range from 3-16 players most of the time.

Astrea is unique, laid back server that you can call home. Our map is Survival, so you can play the game like you're supposed to! Pvp, Griefing and Raiding is allowed, so bases have to be well hidden if you want to stay safe. But it also means there are plenty of opportunities to score some awesome loot!
We have McMMO, Vote shops, a User Trading Interface, Player Particles and Special Donator Ranks. You can also sit down on stairs thanks to the Chairs plugin! And collect Player and Mob heads thanks to our Head Drop plugin! We have a Parkour map for you to try and master, as well as PvP Arenas that are currently under construction. There is even a library in which you can buy books that people have written, plus loads of other cool features within our spawn.

For more details, see below:

Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/mcservers/comments/3fh63j/astrea_pvpanarchymcmmoeconomy18/

PMC Submission: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/astrea-grand-opening/
08/02/2015 12:14 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
RiotShielder
Feel free to look at my server, we just reset our map today.

ts-mc.net
08/02/2015 12:12 am
galika1080
Well that's great, because I'm thinking of self-hosting a very small survival server. I can't set it up now, as I'm on vacation, but I'll tell you when I get back (if you want me to).

EDIT:
And by very small I mean only around 5 people.
08/02/2015 12:10 am
great200
Thanks but it doesn't seem exactly like what I want. I will still check it out but still I was looking for a survival server.
08/02/2015 12:08 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
TheLovingChicken
Hi, this isnt a survival server, however this server is a themepark server with advanced plugins, flatrides, mini games,Creative plots, and much more. they have themeparks as of Custom parks or parks like Disneyland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3VPv-ktUS0 This video show cases how advanced they really are, and the player count is usually only 11-15 players, however on openings they usually get 50 or more.

The IP is mcamusement.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome