Looking For Smaller Server!:)

RolandoTheGreatness's Avatar RolandoTheGreatness8/21/14 7:29 pm
8/22/2014 10:09 pm
bluebird337's Avatar bluebird337
Hey Doods,

Recently most of the servers I have been playing on have either shut down or are just very lonely to play on. So I'm out on an adventure to find myself a new server that I can call home for a long period of time. It's hard to find servers that make me completely happy, so I'm going to try some new things that are out of my comfort zone, but I still require a couple things.

1. The server must be a smaller server that usually has a couple people on and everybody know everybody.
2. I want the server to be well protected from grief to where my or the servers creations don't get destroyed.
3. I would like the server to be newer or in building mode (not required). I am a very talented builder with a creative and open mind.

Thanks for reading my long post, but here's a little info about me.
IGN: LukeMineCraftW
Experience on MC: 1 year

Just Reply if any questions about me and just reply with your server IP if you think ill be interested! Thanks!
RolandoTheGreatness
Level 1 : New Miner