Looking for some people to make a server with :P

Scott's Avatar Scott9/5/15 5:14 am
9/6/2015 3:23 pm
JakesterMC's Avatar JakesterMC
Hey guys, its Sodex.
I have lying around a spare 24/7 minecraft server.

I have 0 ideas of what to do with it! And no one to do it with!

If you are interested, please reply with your idea and/or apply .

As I said, there is no one, and staff will run 1st come 1st seve. So if you want co-owner,
apply now!

It even could be a bukkit- modded server; I dont care!

PS: Im also a bukkit plugin developer, so I will make some custom plugins for it!
Scott
Level 40 : Master Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/06/2015 3:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JakesterMC
I always thought that a survival server that has a few quite interesting mods would be awesome!

A great idea is to have a small survival server with Flans mod. With that, players can create their towns thousands of blocks away from others and make airports. With that they would have a fun way to travel instead of walking, riding a horse or a boat.

You could also add other fun mods that are included in modpacks or even install a modpack if you like, its always fun to step away from the clean plugin only servers and create something out of the ordinary.

I have done it before on a local server and it worked, so If you would need any help regarding the setup I could help you no problem.
09/06/2015 2:51 pm
Scott
player.sendMessage(ChatColor.RED + "" + ChatColor.BOLD + "Bump!");
09/06/2015 9:03 am
Level 20 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
sodex, contact me if the server people get back to you
09/06/2015 9:05 am
Scott
Not yet. Will be soon hopefully!
09/06/2015 7:49 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
PrestoricSi
You should add my skype: thedirtcraft@hotmail.com "MrQuider". I have some cool ideas
09/06/2015 9:03 am
Scott
For security reasons; I don't use Skype. Please PM me. Also; I am open to many decisions as we are making it a network!
09/06/2015 7:37 am
Scott
BUMP!
09/05/2015 10:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
7Wggun
I know how to use and setup a Lot of plugins like, permissions plugins, Essentials configs, mini game plugins, vault, Buycraft (donation store), and many others, I also am a server owner of a tekkit classic server. Pm me if you need any help .
09/05/2015 10:21 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Coolked
IGN: TogglingKA

Name: Bryce

Experience as an Co-Owner: I've experienced being a Co-Owner on multiple servers (which have unfortunately shut down due to lack of donations and funds) of a few friends and have been an admin on two other servers (quite a while ago, the owner was called Travis on one of them I believe if my memory is correct) one of which had a pretty large community of 300 players.

Experience with coding: I used to take online classes in HTML, but now I only remember a few basics. If this counts, I know BB code too but those two languages are pretty basic.

Why you pick me: I believe you should consider me because I can take the position of Co-Owner appropriately, I can resolve problems in game with commands of various plugins, and come up with useful suggestions of plugins for the developers and and for the owner to download. I feel that I would add to the staff team greatly because I am generally upbeat and have a good mindset (in my opinion) and I believe I'd fit that gap well.
Furthermore, I am often online when many other staff members aren't, allowing me to fill their space. I have been various staff positions on other servers in the past (as already mentioned) and hope that I could achieve the administrating role on this server.

Extra info: Nothing.

I hope you consider me!
09/05/2015 9:23 am
iGames
Hi i would Like to be an admin/co-owner I know how to work around console and would love to help out, I think you could do a MiniGame server
09/05/2015 10:03 am
Scott
Please PM me
09/05/2015 8:46 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Here is one of my Idea's, A Retro Server! full of retro stuff such as Mario Games, Board Games IN MINECRAFT! plus a Game where someone is watching a tv and on that tv is someone as mario! on a mario level WITH A XBOX NEXT TO THE TV!
09/05/2015 8:44 am
Nathslab
Hey can I apply? Id really love to help run the server with you as well as make it as popular as many other servers
09/05/2015 8:40 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
PM me and I will discuss my AMAZING ideas with u!
09/05/2015 8:39 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
_GamingGodz_
Hi Id like to talk about the application for developer.
I promise i am experienced in adding plugins on the server I am trust worthy and experienced
There are the ff that i know how to connect or add to the server :
groupmanager
EssentialsWorldEditWorldGuardVaultClearLagg
KitsFactionsetwarpsBuycraftPermissionsEx Enjin Plugin EssentialsCraftConomy BOSEconomyVoxelSniperMultiverse-Core Multiworld Limited CreativeGUIShop ChestShopSignShop Lockette EchoPet iDisguise And more!!
09/05/2015 10:03 am
Scott
Please PM me. I am a plugin coder, but not the best with setting up plugins!
09/05/2015 8:38 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
_GamingGodz_
Can i apply i have experience of being dev but not owner id love to help just tell me if you up to it.
09/05/2015 6:16 am
Scott
bump
09/05/2015 5:46 am
xX_MCExpert_Xx
Hi I Can Help Out I Have A Great Idea For The Server
PM Me For More Info
Thanks Sergen
09/05/2015 5:20 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Add me on Skype Magnusdk123 i could gladly help pay and make the server i also have a idea for it
09/05/2015 5:24 am
Scott
Sorry; I dont have skype. Please PMC PM me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome